• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

LeBron about to do what MJ did to Karl and Charles.

Show the world who's the real MVP is.

#BeatGS

God dammit now I'm forced to root for LeBron again.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well we don't know how the teams will shake up in the offseason. Nobody thought Cleveland will make it to the finals this year until LeBron suddenly went back home, for example.

I guess, I mean there's nobody Lebron Caliber moving this year. Bulls are trending downwards with the headcoaching shenanigans going on right now and Rose lookin broken. Hawks- nah, Bucks will be interesting I guess. I dunno it's obviously way too early, and there are some good names out there, but it will take a lot with the state of the east.

LQX

G9dEy4k.png

njean777

Bron needs to sit down. He might dehydrate himself dancing too much or "roll" his ankle.

His father abandoned him and his mother. I'm guessing that pic is from when Lebron abandoned Cleveland and it was after the Decision. Still classless.

Wow that is messed up. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that person who thought that sign was a good idea.

Enron

Banned
Getting swept like this shouldn't invalidate what was a good season and initial playoff run for the Hawks, but fuck, man.

The entire city gave up on the Hawks after the first two games. They undid all of that goodwill in just a few short days. This city will never care about the Hawks again, imo. Back to business as usual.

Well we don't know how the teams will shake up in the offseason. Nobody thought Cleveland will make it to the finals this year until LeBron suddenly went back home, for example.

Holy crap. Never realized James Jones was still in Miami last year lol.

Keep following that ESPN narrative, only LeBron has done these things.

Furyous

Are you gonna be at the parade?

Who cares at this point? BECAUSE..... THE. CLEVELAND. CAVALIERS. MADE. THE. NBA. FINALS. Bron made history tonight and that's all that matters. I'm celebrating this miraculous victory and historic season.

Bandwagon Golden State fans don't count. Neither do classless Heat fans reminiscing over the good old days when Kang blessed you with his presence.

The closer Cleveland gets, the sweeter it will be when they taste bitter defeat yet again. But there's always the Browns to look forward to.

I admire your dedication to trolling I gotta admit.

Bring on (in all likelihood) Golden State. We're going to be needing this type of team performance every night if we want to get the chip.

I don't think Atlanta fans should be down though, they still have a really young team. Plus don't they still have a billion draft picks from BKN for Joe Johnson trade?

I would think it would be easy for them to re tool.

Who cares at this point? BECAUSE..... THE. CLEVELAND. CAVALIERS. MADE. THE. NBA. FINALS. Bron made history tonight and that's all that matters. I'm celebrating this miraculous victory and historic season.

Bandwagon Golden State fans don't count. Neither do classless Heat fans reminiscing over the good old days when Kang blessed you with his presence.

This literally is the only thing that matters tbh.

Okay, doesn't really mean anything yet though if they blow it. Unless you guys are gonna give out ECF championship rings and, like I said, get the parade going.

ESPN played up the whole only LeBron will have been to 5 straight finals when his teammate James jones will have been there too. Reminds me of when a few years ago they played up how kobe had the most rigs of active NBA players not mentioning that Horry has more.

LQX

Cleavland needs to bow to LeBron and Dan Gilbert should kiss his ass. One year in and he takes them to the finals with the help of Knicks players.

its going to more of a series than the people on this forum thank. Serious people are thinking they will sweep Lebron and the cavaliers? Lebron himself has more BBIQ than Howard and Harden combined. Obviously the role players have to do their part and a healthy dose of Kyrie would be a great thing15-20ppg but to not even give Cleveland a game... GTFOH

The fact that both sides are arguing how many games Cleveland will get rather than their ability to actually win it pretty much says it all.

I don't think Atlanta fans should be down though, they still have a really young team. Plus don't they still have a billion draft picks from BKN for Joe Johnson trade?

I would think it would be easy for them to re tool.

I mean they went to the Conference finals, that's pretty darn good. Top 4 teams. Even if the rockets lose tomorrow I won't be down.

Still remember that Dan Gilbert had that letter about LeBron on the cavs website throughout James heat career then took it down before LeBron signed

Still funny

Ashley Holcomb ‏@ashleyxholcomb 18m18 minutes ago
Al Horford's sister had to turn her Twitter on private due to getting death threats from Cleveland fans. Disgusting.

lebronsigns.jpg

1290202737-lebron-urinal.jpg

Damn shame

I'm really happy for Lebron, but man, all this and Dan Gilbert makes me still want Cleveland to lose. Sorry to all the good fans, but stuff like this reminds me of Eagles fans. And I can't stand them.

zychi

Banned
Cleavland needs to bow to LeBron and Dan Gilbert should kiss his ass. One year in and he takes them to the finals with the help of Knicks players.

Funny how they burned his jerseys and cussed him out less then a year ago.

#cle"fans"

its going to more of a series than the people on this forum thank. Serious people are thinking they will sweep Lebron and the cavaliers? Lebron himself has more BBIQ than Howard and Harden combined. Obviously the role players have to do their part and a healthy dose of Kyrie would be a great thing15-20ppg but to not even give Cleveland a game... GTFOH

Just fun to hate on Lebron, Cleveland, and the East.

Golden State would be the rightful favorite, but acting like it's going to be an easy sweep is plain silly.

Furyous

FOH with common sense. Pre-empt our partying with A+ trolling about a Golden State team like everyone else. Nope, GSW will sweep the Cavs and win by 36 points per game as Steph and Klay dominate the Big 1.5.

BACK TO CELEBRATING THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION!!!!!!

Well that was too bad for the Hawks. Wish they were more competitive, but they should be good down the line. Looking forward to seeing what they do next.

Cavs it is, then. Nice to see the city of Cleveland FINALLY make it into the Finals. We'll see if they can beat the Warriors, though, or at least make it a series. Too bad Kevin Love was injured though, but they hopefully will adjust.

Top Bottom