• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Things getting interesting! Glad to see it. Spurs Clips up in the air, if the bucks steal one tonight it's up in the air, Hawks nets up in the air, and if the mavs snag one more it's up in the air. After what appeared to be a first round loaded with sweeps things are heating up.

Man, I actually wanted to watch that Hawks game but no one was nationally televising it. I think that's actually the third Hawks game that has not been nationally televised to.

ESPN is so freaking worthless. WTF is the point of having them as a partner if TNT is going to do most of the work anyways?

You would think the ratings would be better anyways for a NBA playoff game with BKN than some random ass Yankees game.

Two Words

Here's what the NBA needs to do. Flops need to start causing suspensions and game checks. A single egregious flop should get you suspended a game. Flopping is manipulating the refs and should be severely punished.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What the hell is wrong with Noah... absolutely no feel for the basket right now, no touch whatsoever, I mean pointblank put backs here.

I think I know what's going on. Coach Bud tells Pop, "hey, I don't want to out do you so I'll stay in the playoffs as long as you do. " and promptly tells Shroeder, "Go out there and just give the Nets the ball. It's ok, we'll make it look competitive later." All while thinking that the Wizards are watching and get into a false sense of security and do nothing but eat donuts through their break.

Yeah, that's gotta be it.

ViciousDS

Banned
if the bulls can't even defend against MCW....how the fuck can they even beat the Cav's with Kyrie and Lebron?

Kyrie is going to have a field day coming off the pick and roll....because rose can't even defend the most basic ones.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Refs letting them play right now... this is how the game should be played, hopefully someday the league will recognize that.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
lol @ Pau. Why do players always think pulling the chair = foul?

Pau thinks literally everything is a foul. He cracks me up.

I believe the Bulls will win this series, but Kidd has done a great job with this Bucks team.

ViciousDS

Banned
They're really nothing special. The Bulls are just playing awful basketball.

yes.....dumbass shot selection isn't helping either

PLAYER MIN FG 3PT REB AST PF PTS
21 J. Butler 43 5/19 2/4 10 6 3 20
1 D. Rose 39 5/19 0/7 4 2 1 13
16 P. Gasol 30 8/14 0/0 10 4 1 20
20 T. Snell 21 0/2 0/2 2 1 3 0
44 N. Mirotic 16 1/5 1/4 1 2 2 3

Why keep shooting the 3?

Also why the hell has Aaron brooks only played 5 minutes?

Honestly, Thibs needs to go....he has no idea how to do a rotation at all.

ViciousDS

Banned
even butler is cruising to the basket.....none of them look like they want to even try....slow on fast breaks, slow drives to the lane....wtf are they doing!

Top Bottom