• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Tom Penny

The Bucks have the number 2 defense in the league this year. So yeah with Parker back and if there offense gets better then yeah they will be scary.

They have mismatches in size all over the place. MCW needs to shoot jumpers all summer. You can't teach length like they have.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
NBA will help the Bucks force a game 7 to give Love more time to heal ;p

gimme a break.

Either way I know the Bulls are struggling, but damn these blocks are legit with those wingspans. Tons of young Talent out there for the bucks. Not a big MCW believer, but we'll see I guess, showing me some good stuff tonight on the on a pretty big stage.

Anyone want a 6'2" former MVP max player with reconstructed knees who has turned a formerly lethal mid-range game into a historically bad volume 3 pt game?

He comes with a bad attitude, an idiot brother and oh yeah, he cheated on his SATs.

This series is going 7.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Anyone want a 6'2" former MVP max player with reconstructed knees who has turned a formerly lethal mid-range game into a historically bad volume 3 pt game?

He comes with a bad attitude, an idiot brother and oh yeah, he cheated on his SATs.

This series is going 7.

He's constantly being outplayed by Butler, the writing is on the wall for Rose. It's very unfortunate, because at one point he was on pace to be an absolute beast, but it just fell apart so fast for him.

random25

Bulls are not closing out on the series apparently. Looks like they are not as good as many think they are right now. They looked banged up and has struggled really bad offensively. They are lucky that the Bucks haven't really capitalized much on this themselves to keep the game close. If they reach the 2nd round like this, even without Love the Cavs will cruise to this team. Better step up on offense, Bulls.

Somehow I wanted to see the Bucks win this and the last 2 games just to make history lol.

Tom Penny

MCW 10/15 22/9/8 3 TO's and 3 blocks
Rose 5/20 13/4/2 and 6 TO's

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

random25

Kidd too good lol. I'm now starting to root for the Bucks to make it to 2nd round. Even if they lose this series, I gotta give it to the Bucks for making this series more interesting than it should have.

Soi-Fong

Bulls feel too fucking entitled these last two games.. Jesus.. I'm sure you guys noticed, but fuck every goddamn possession pretty much the Bulls just walked the ball. The only player I saw running is Butler.

A lot of this game is on Rose. He fucking NEEDS to step it up. These Bucks aren't gonna lie down.

The Bucks have the number 2 defense in the league this year. So yeah with Parker back and if there offense gets better then yeah they will be scary.

That dude is just mad that the Bulls lost. The Bucks are a good young team, they could easily be a top 5 team next year. Regardless of what happens this series, the fans should be really excited for the future. Kudos for Jason Kidd for making the franchise relevant again.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Bulls feel too fucking entitled these last two games.. Jesus.. I'm sure you guys noticed, but fuck every goddamn possession pretty much the Bulls just walked the ball. The only player I saw running is Butler.

A lot of this game is on Rose. He fucking NEEDS to step it up. These Bucks aren't gonna lie down.

I don't think it's for lack of trying, I just don't know that he has the ability any more.

Top Bottom