• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Bulls already thinking about the next series - I've seen enough from the Bucks to know that if it goes to a game 7, the Bulls are running a major risk.

That effort the Bulls has given past few games won't cut it should they be able to hold off the Bucks.

Besides, Bucks should be up 3-2 right now if for not blowing that overtime game.

Calathes the god stepping up for Conley.

Calathis is no joke, though. He may have lost his second place spot after his suspension in last year's play-offs but he was legitimately impressive up until that point. Solid defense and scoring. His free throws are still wack.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bulls just didn't show up tonight.
-lazy passes
-horrible shots
-thibs coached a horrible game..how the fuck do you not bench Rose for a few minutes when brooks was playing well
-no defense
-sick of Gasol costing us baskets because he's bitching at refs instead of getting back on defense
-Rose turnovers are killing us
-Noah missing layups

Bucks played with heart and moved the ball. They believe they can win this series and the Bulls have given them lots of reason to think that. I feel sick .....

As long as Z-Bo doesn't punch someone in the face this post-season, I like the Grizz chances to make it to the finals.

They have the most balanced team in my view.

Silkworm

Blazers win! Memphis still has work to do in this series... could it turn out like the Bucks vs Bulls series? Probably not, but it would be entertaining if Portland could force a game 5 :)

Blazers win! Memphis still has work to do in this series... could it turn out like the Bucks vs Bulls series? Probably not, but it would be entertaining if Portland could force a game 5 :)

They just did. Memphis played great despite having no Conley. Blazers have a chance for sure.

Tom Penny

Jeff Green and his typical -19 game. Underachieving scrub

They just did. Memphis played great despite having no Conley. Blazers have a chance for sure.

I give the Blazers a 5% chance to win the series. Memphis is simply a better team. Every game the Blazers shoot like trash because of Memphis D.

Top Bottom