• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

J2 Cool

Bucks defense is really good. It's just that the Bulls have enough weapons they should have solved this, but Butler is the only one having his way. Gasol needs to step up.

Dang, I can't watch the games as I'm at work but the Nets and Bucks seem to be turning it around. With Conley being out and Lillard finally performing last game, we might see a day of all upsets. I still think we can sew up the Portland series tonight, though.

ampere

Go Bucks - drag this out as long as humanly possible

lol. The JR suspension is game based not time based :p

Is that official? JR Smith gets two games while Olynyk gets one game?

Okay, the Olynyk move is a basketball move. It had an unfortunate outcome, but I wouldn't ban him for it. It's a move that happens all the time. If you want to give him a game, though, I can understand that. That seems appropriate given the circumstances even though I wouldn't personally punish him in any way. But to sit there and give him one less game than you give JR for intentionally, maliciously clocking a dude in the fucking jaw and injuring his knee in the process is fucked up. You can't sit there and adjudge them to be similar levels of offense, particularly with JR's history. Fuck that.

Edit: Also give Perkins a game. What the Hell is wrong with you?

Yeah Olynyk shouldn't be suspended. If you call a foul, OK, but he wasn't trying to hurt Love. They were both wrestling and someone got hurt.

JR should def get 5+ games... but I guess playoff TV ratings > consistent punishments.

Three of their starters were pretty banged up going into the playoffs.

I haven't been able to watch many games this year, but I think there was a Reddit post recently showing Thabo to have one of the best defensive presences in the entire league this year. So there's that too.

ViciousDS

Banned
Thibs wanted the bulls to hurry down to the other end of the floor tonight but every single rebound is nothing but a standard walk back. I wouldn't be surprised if Bucks take this game either....Bulls just are not giving a single fuck for this series.

The Bucks are probably the most frightening team in the East for me, as a Grizzlies fan. They're all so long. Gave us a ton of trouble in the regular season. Out of the West it was probably the Pelicans. If we get Mike back I'm not afraid of anyone else in the playoffs.

So what I'm saying is the Bulls need to stop fucking around here.

Top Bottom