• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

ViciousDS

Banned
The Bucks are probably the most frightening team in the East for me, as a Grizzlies fan. They're all so long. Gave us a ton of trouble in the regular season. Out of the West it was probably the Pelicans. If we get Mike back I'm not afraid of anyone else in the playoffs.

So what I'm saying is the Bulls need to stop fucking around here.

exactly, there reach is insane and they have tons of energy and athleticism. It really makes me wonder how insane these guys really would have been without Parker getting injured. But these bulls have no hunger....they are just coasting the game....they did the same shit last game, and its extremely annoying to watch.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

this as well....hes the only one showing up

Dynomutt

JR Smith should never be allowed to play again. He has assaulted fellow players multiple times before and he will do it again. Is the league going to wait until he kills someone before they do something serious about it?

I'll probably get ragged on but it wasn't as bad as it looked (I don't think he fully connected and Crowder sold it well) it was a cheap shot. Even Evan Turner Crowder's teammate said that it was in the heat of the moment. With that said the 2 game suspension is fine. It looked worse than it was. Don't forget,,,

Oakley - R.I.P.
Wallace
Bowen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edb6bz_C9ms
Rodman
Laimbeer - OG

Deacon

Forgive me if this has been asked already but why is a playoff game blacked out. Saw Hawks/Nets in OT and wanted to watch but can't. I'm trying hard to understand why you'd have blackouts during the playoffs and just can't.

(I don't think he fully connected and Crowder sold it well)

OddCluelessFieldspaniel.gif

Sold it so well he nearly tore ligaments in his knee as he collapsed to the ground.

Dynomutt

OK. I see the Spurs/Golden State and i think great execution. Now at the same time both teams have talent. I look at Chicago I see talent why can't they execute. I'm not discrediting the Bucks but when you have it you have it. Execute.

I'll probably get ragged on but it wasn't as bad as it looked (I don't think he fully connected and Crowder sold it well) it was a cheap shot. Even Evan Turner Crowder's teammate said that it was in the heat of the moment. With that said the 2 game suspension is fine. It looked worse than it was. Don't forget,,,

Oakley - R.I.P.
Wallace
Bowen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edb6bz_C9ms
Rodman
Laimbeer - OG

You're worse than Aaron Hernandez supporters.

Dynomutt

OddCluelessFieldspaniel.gif

Sold it so well he nearly tore ligaments in his knee as he collapsed to the ground.

Hit was Cheap, but no Tyson haymaker.

He didn't tear any ligaments thank God...

On the first day of the offseason, the Boston Celtics picked up a bit of good news. Forward Jae Crowder is not expected to need surgery after suffering an ugly injury in Sunday's Game 4 loss. - Masslive

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2015/04/jae_crowder_injury_boston_celt.html

Wait, Atlanta lost again? Holy shit. What happened to them? This is the same team that had their whole starting five named player of the month, right?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Wait, Atlanta lost again? Holy shit. What happened to them? This is the same team that had their whole starting five named player of the month, right?

Many people predicted this would happen in the playoffs. The Hawks don't really have that one player to go to down the stretch to close out games.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Oj mayo just got tapped on the hand and acted like he was fucking shot in his buckwheat fro.
And the refs rewarded him.

Bulls are flopping as well. Gasol screams like he's being mugged any time he goes near the basket, it's hilarious.

The JR Smith suspension would have been a *lot* longer if it wasn't the playoffs and the Cavs didn't lose Kevin Love in the same game. Otherwise it probably would have been at least 5 games.

Dynomutt

Let that be a lesson to the kids out there: don't flop.

Exactly, Not implying that this is what you mean but when I first saw it I knew it was bad. He did brace and let his body give weight that's why his leg got caught like that.. That DOES NOT makes what JR did ok nor do I condone it. He DID get of easy at 2 games.

AGAIN JR Messed up bad he should probably be suspended 5 games + $$$$$.

Top Bottom