• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I hope one of these teams that are down 3-1 or 3-2 can make a comeback and make history. As a Rockets fan, it won't be the Mavs though.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
the bulls biggest crime is allowing Milwaukee to be relevant. shameful

The east is just weak all around, especially with Love out. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if any of these teams came out of the east. And I laugh at those folks who said "Rose is back!" He had one big game and the rest were average to poor.

The east is just weak all around, especially with Love out. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if any of these teams came out of the east. And I laugh at those folks who said "Rose is back!" He had one big game and the rest were average to poor.

If anyone in the East had a shot it was the Cavs, and if Love is out then their spacing is totally fucked for the rest of the playoffs. I didn't see them taking out GSW or the Spurs even with KL but without him? Yeah, just give GSW the ring now, the East isn't going to pull this off.

Fjordson

The winningest rookie coach in NBA history finally won an award....for being nice to the media :lol

Golden State's Steve Kerr has won the Rudy Tomjanovich Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to a coach who best combines excellence on the court with cooperation with fans and media.

Kerr led the Warriors to an NBA-best 67-15 record in his first season. They swept New Orleans in the first round of the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...vich-award-pro-basketball-writers-association

Calling him out for what? They were both wrestling with locked arms, it didn't look like foul play.

I don't usually do this but

image.php

Kacar

Hard pressed to believe we can't beat the east still with LeBron and Kyrie.

The warriors, spurs and clippers though...

SCChappy

Banned
I think LeBron and Kyrie are still too much for the rest of the east to handle. No Kevin Love means there is practically no chance they actually win the Finals though.

The winningest rookie coach in NBA history finally won an award....for being nice to the media :lol

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...vich-award-pro-basketball-writers-association

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/04/27/steve-kerr-transcript/#more-27475

-Q: What are your thoughts on the Rudy T Award?

-KERR: My thoughts on the Rudy T Award? Means I’m being way too nice to you guys. I’ve learned now, now I know. I’ve sort of set the bar way too high and I’m going to lower the bar and I’m going to start treating you guys like crap. (Laughs.)

-Q: But not ’til next year.

-KERR: Not ’til next year because I kind of have to honor the award

B9Lgbp3CEAAqfJY.jpg

Into

Ainge: Hello? Kevin are you there?

Love: *click*

Not that he was gonna join anyway, he is going to Cali Cali to be a 40 win team with Rondo and Kobe.

Love will be in Cleveland next year. Beyond that, who knows.

I'd love for Love to stay and hope he does. Some players just need a little longer to find their niche, I suppose. But...idunno. If he does leave, I hope his experience with the team and people in CLE was a positive one for him. He always talks about how much love and support the staff, team and city has shown him. I guess we'll see what that really means to him when it's time to sign on a dotted line.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I still don't understand how a closed fist punch to the face which knocks a guy out cold and causes him to end up spraining his knee in the resulting fall to the ground is only a 2 game suspension.

Fjordson

I still don't understand how a closed fist punch to the face which knocks a guy out cold and causes him to end up spraining his knee in the resulting fall to the ground is only a 2 game suspension.
lebrun is on his team. And Love is already out for the playoffs.

ampere

He has a clean record so it was clearly an accident

Kind of the point I'm making. He took a swing at a guy, connected with his head, knocked him out cold, and sprained his knee. It should be much worse than 2 games

but as has been said, it's impossible to prove that it was his intent. there's no way to prove he intended to hit the guy in the face at all, let alone put him on the ground. he wasn't even looking in the direction.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'd love for Love to stay and hope he does. Some players just need a little longer to find their niche, I suppose. But...idunno. If he does leave, I hope his experience with the team and people in CLE was a positive one for him. He always talks about how much love and support the staff, team and city has shown him. I guess we'll see what that really means to him when it's time to sign on a dotted line.
If they didn't do any backdoor dealings getting some sort of guarantee, the Cavs FO is even dumber than I thought. It sure seemed like something went down when they flipped all of the sudden on including Wiggins.

Kind of the point I'm making. He took a swing at a guy, connected with his head, knocked him out cold, and sprained his knee. It should be much worse than 2 games
I thought he got KO'd too, but they said he showed no concussion symptoms.

Top Bottom