• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

but as has been said, it's impossible to prove that it was his intent. there's no way to prove he intended to hit the guy in the face at all, let alone put him on the ground. he wasn't even looking in the direction.
I think the NBA is aware of the player JR is. I doubt they gave him the benefit of the doubt when making their decision.

RootCause

The cavs are in real trouble. They might not make it out of the second round with jr missing the first two games.
Wizards chances are looking really good right now. Injuries suck, we've been robbed some amazing playoff series the last couple of years.

Fjordson

I feel like Chicago could definitely take out Cleveland with no Love / JR for two games, but I feel like they're still the favourites in the East so long as Lebron and Kyrie are on the floor.

Tom Penny

I feel like Chicago could definitely take out Cleveland with no Love / JR for two games, but I feel like they're still the favourites in the East so long as Lebron and Kyrie are on the floor.

I'd say the Bulls have a 60/40 chance of beating the Bucks never mind the Cavs.

demigod

I'd say the Bulls have a 60/40 chance of beating the Bucks never mind the Cavs.

100% chance the Bulls will win. These games are fixed, the NBA certainly couldn't have 6 teams going 4-0. Grizzlies and Hawks will win. Rockets will be the 3-0 team that will lose to Mavs!!!

overcast

These AAU teammates are something else eh gentlemen?

Did you know, that Dwight Howard and Josh Smith were teammates back at the ol' AAU?

Love's even come out and said he understands how much the Cavs gave up to get him. No way he doesn't come back for that 1 year until he can get in on that huge cap increase, then we can S&T him if need be so he can get his huge Max numbers elsewhere.

Love's even come out and said he understands how much the Cavs gave up to get him. No way he doesn't come back for that 1 year until he can get in on that huge cap increase, then we can S&T him if need be so he can get his huge Max numbers elsewhere.

Don't think sign and trades work like that anymore.

You sure? If so that sucks xD

I like Kevin but I was still devastated trading Wiggins for him =/

You can only S&T a guy for a contract that the other team could've signed him to already. So he'd have to take the standard shorter, cheaper deal. The Cavs could sign him for one year and then trade him in the middle of the season to another team so that he'd retain his bird rights though. At least I think that would work.

Dump Ellis. He doesn't pass well and has an ego. Same with Stoudemire.

Keep Aminu with everything you've got. Play Dirk less. I hate to say it but it's time.

C4Lukins

Dump Ellis. He doesn't pass well and has an ego. Same with Stoudemire.

Keep Aminu with everything you've got. Play Dirk less. I hate to say it but it's time.

Disagree with Monta. Who are we going to replace him with? You don't want to give him max next year but he is still really good. If we can keep Amare cheep then he is a good backup. And why play Dirk less? He is having a bad shooting night, but his numbers per 48 minutes are still consistent with his career numbers.

Yeah but keep Aminu for sure.

Disagree with Monta. Who are we going to replace him with? You don't want to give him max next year but he is still really good. If we can keep Amare cheep then he is a good backup. And why play Dirk less? He is having a bad shooting night, but his numbers per 48 minutes are still consistent with his career numbers.

Yeah but keep Aminu for sure.

At this point I would much rather see the team blown up and rebuild for the future developing young talent.

C4Lukins

At this point I would much rather see the team blown up and rebuild for the future developing young talent.

I don't think it needs that. Carlisle seems adverse to developing young talent. I think we need a couple of defenders and another star and we are contenders.

iQOI8qZZ6MEpX.gif

Top Bottom