• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I wonder how nervous Bulls fans would be if that happened.

I can easily see Bucks winning tomorrow night, but not so confident that young Bucks team could win a huge game 7 game on the road.
Although their "road" like atmosphere at home may help them with that.

As for your statement, they'd still be pretty damn nervous.

I have a friend who is persistent in believing the Rockets will make it to the finals. If Rockets face Spurs who do you guys have? My moneys on the Spurs.

I have a friend who is persistent in believing the Rockets will make it to the finals. If Rockets face Spurs who do you guys have? My moneys on the Spurs.

Spurs.

Pop's hack-friendly strategy will survive into the second round, and in the last two games of the season we saw how Hack-a-Smith and Hack-a-Howard neutralized Harden for the most part.

3 rebounds for Brook Lopez in a playoff game. lol

Still 3 more than what max Roy Hibbert got at one point in the playoffs
troll.png

Fjordson

Damn, Conley's face was pretty swollen. Feel bad for him, hope he makes it back quick.

Eh. Rockets were 0-4 against the Warriors this year. All double digit losses.

This Portland series is the least interesting of the first round. Injuries have killed the fun.

A career high!

I agree for the most part.

McCollum has made things interesting for the blazers. Especially with him and lillard at the same time.

Seeing the interview with Conley was sad though. His face injury was way worse than I thought. Poor guy

Agreed on both counts. You don't want DJ getting his confidence eviscerated but then playoffs are a different beast. Pop put them in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

On a separate note, I get the impression that Balmer is super hands off with the franchise. At what point does the honeymoon end for him? I personally think that Doc as GM and coach is a long term issue for the franchise. None of his signings in general have impressed me much.

Hopefully GM Doc gets the axe because he ruined any chance this team had at a deep playoff run with his awful roster construction.

Kevtones

Aldridge has been a black hole for the last three games. Bad defense, terrible rebounding, AWFUL offense.

Blah.

Aldridge for Drummond pls.

@BenGolliver said:
Cavaliers announce that Kevin Love underwent surgery on his dislocated left shoulder. His expected recovery time: 4 to 6 months.

I guess Kevin Love definitely isn't coming back for the playoffs.

demolitio

And once again, seems like a lot of analysts use Love's injury update as an excuse to talk about his free agency. I'd like to think Love was smart enough to not go anywhere even if he wanted to until after next season for more money.

Insult to injury for Love and Cavs fans. Thank God the other teams haven't been playing well so we still have a chance to make the Finals possibly. Anything is possible with LeBron though, and Kyrie can be more aggressive now.

Fucking cursed I tell you. I've always liked Memphis so I feel for them as well. Shit sucks all around.

Gigglepoo

I would have loved to see a healthy Grizz team take on the Warriors. Now it's going to be a laugher. Still curious to see if Z-Bo and Gasol can force the Warriors to change their rotations.

And once again, seems like a lot of analysts use Love's injury update as an excuse to talk about his free agency. I'd like to think Love was smart enough to not go anywhere even if he wanted to until after next season for more money.

Insult to injury for Love and Cavs fans. Thank God the other teams haven't been playing well so we still have a chance to make the Finals possibly. Anything is possible with LeBron though, and Kyrie can be more aggressive now.

Fucking cursed I tell you. I've always liked Memphis so I feel for them as well. Shit sucks all around.

If Love signed a one year deal with another team would he be able to sign the full 5 year max with them the following year?

Top Bottom