• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thoughts on my Hawks

We are the better team, but that doesn't mean we will win game 6. That being said don't expect a game 4 like shooting performance in Brooklyn again. That was a fluke.

Nets shot nearly the exact same percentage in game 5 as in game 4, so not sure that was a fluke. It looks like they figured out how to get off good shots against the Atlanta defense. Credit to Coach Hollins, but honestly, if he would play DWill at most 20 or so minutes per game, I think this series is 3-2 Nets or Nets would be moving on. DWill is just terrible in this series, except for his one game of domination. The rest of the time, the team is just better under Jack.

Silkworm

I like how you're assuming that LeBron won't also be a Celtic by then.

Yes, every NBA star wants to be a Celtic! Carmelo, LeBron, Durant, Chris Paul, Westbrook, Marc Gasol, etc. Stevens will lead the Celtics on a 10 game straight NBA title dynasty run! :-D

Just would be happy to get one bona fide superstar on the Celtics team.

Celtics still have more titles than any other NBA team. It's the most prestigious franchise in the NBA. Stars should be begging the C's for a contract even if it's way under their value

KD's injury is the type where i need to see him play next season because that type of injury could make him the modern Grant hill. Aint no coach gonna get much outta that if he can't recover properly.

Go Bucks. Thibs the next Toronto Raptors coach. Forget about what Masai and the rumors are that Casey will return. Please, if you got a chance to bring Thibs to Raptors you do it. I believe in Masai. Celtics in 8, and Raptors in 2016.

The Bulls are playing better than the last two games, but it doesn't feel like an 18 point lead. All the bounces have gone our way so far, they've bricked shots they were hitting recently and Derrick still keeps throwing lazy entry passes to the post and getting his drives blocked.

BadAss2961

The Bulls are playing better than the last two games, but it doesn't feel like an 18 point lead. All the bounces have gone our way so far, they've bricked shots they were hitting recently and Derrick still keeps throwing lazy entry passes to the post and getting his drives blocked.
What's good is that the energy is there tonight. They're playing with a sense of urgency.

D Fucking Rose. Get that man a rest Thibs.

OJ Mayo bricked the shit out of that layup because Jimmy Butler stuffed his ass a couple of games ago.

I'm not crazy about Hirnrich playing at all, but the defensive switch up seems to have the Milwaukee offense rattled.

ViciousDS

Banned
there goes your player with the longest reach bucks.....pretty sure your team feels real helpless atm lol

Bulls vs Cavs guaranteed at this point

Into

"Calm them down"

For what? They have been shit. There is no great injustice done against the Bucks.

They need to be classy like C's and bow out. Why target Dunleavy, he is a classy white guy, like Olynyk.

Top Bottom