• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

yes, really does......sit them at least.....Dunleavy will be out most likely 2 games for that shot just so the league keeps it even with the Cavs.

Dunleavy doesn't have any priors and he didn't knock a guy out with a closed fist; he should be fined like Perkins at best.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Doc I got no horse in this race(Miami fan*cry*) But I am praying for you right now, we know what happens when Thibbs is a dumbass and leaves starters on the floor.

I love how tough he is, but come on. With the history this team has why even risk it? I can see why garpax and thibs don't get a long. Stubborn mofo

Into

East - Games are either boring, or blowout violent drama fests

West - Games are either boring, or Spurs vs Clips

nah, he punched I think it was MCW in the jaw and that's what started everything. It was a showing of "hey mother fuckers, its time to get physical since you been doing it for the last 5 games"

Cavs know physical with that Celtics series ;__;

Wish both our teams could just be at full strength and completely healthy.

dream

Fuck it, let's just put everyone back in and humiliate Jason Kidd and his group of fuckups. I want a 172-71 final score.

BadAss2961

I'm so happy now that I can anticipate Mayweather/Pacquiao in peace without sweating out a game 7.

Love McD's shot. He just walked away knowing that was going down.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Yeah Cavs taking the next series.

I don't think you guys realize how well Bulls match up with cavs. Brooks can play in the series because kyrie can't guard. Mirotic can play because Thompson is gonna have to guard him out in the three point line. Cavs have no bench and love and jr smith are out.

And I think the Bulls are going to have an easier time scoring on the cavs than the bucks. Of course the bucks have Lebron, so we'll see.

BobLoblaw

Banned
damn_zpsxyaro83j.png

Damn.

Top Bottom