• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I don't think you guys realize how well Bulls match up with cavs. Brooks can play in the series because kyrie can't guard. Mirotic can play because Thompson is gonna have to guard him out in the three point line. Cavs have no bench and love and jr smith are out.

And I think the Bulls are going to have an easier time scoring on the cavs than the bucks. Of course the bucks have Lebron, so we'll see.
Lol no Cavs got this.

ViciousDS

Banned
damn_zpsxyaro83j.png

Damn.

holy shit hahahaha

Also Tony Snell.....is severely underplayed

idk, Noah and Gasol can actually rebound , same with Gibson
so cavs wont get so many offensive rebounds like last series :p

Cavs dont have that much of an advantage tbh

would be funny if LeBron ends another bulls series 4-1, max troll

dream

The Bulls MUST shoot the ball instead of dribbling out the shot clock. It would be like pissing on the dead deer corpse.

Fjordson

What's the context for the Greek freak taking out Dunleavy? I'm on my phone not watching, just getting notifications and saw the small clip of Dunleavy getting tackled. Why were the Bucks trying to take him out?

KingJ2002

I don't think you guys realize how well Bulls match up with cavs. Brooks can play in the series because kyrie can't guard. Mirotic can play because Thompson is gonna have to guard him out in the three point line. Cavs have no bench and love and jr smith are out.

And I think the Bulls are going to have an easier time scoring on the cavs than the bucks. Of course the bucks have Lebron, so we'll see.

I agree... i have the bulls coming out of this now thanks to Love & JR being out. The bulls took the season but the playoffs are different... and it's not the cavs with missing weapons now.

ViciousDS

Banned
Last time the Lebron faced the Bulls with Rose the starting line up was:

Derrick Rose
Keith bogans
Deng
Boozer
Noah

'Nuff said

yes.....looking at that roster, wow I can't believe actually how bad that roster was lol....its nothing compared to what we have right now. DRose 25 ppg really helped us, they only had 3 solid shooters. We now have 6+ solid shooters

Plus Jimmy Butler wasn't even on the bulls till 2011-2012 team after DRose's mvp season.

Yes, its not going to be easy for Cleveland to take this series.

Cavs defense is nowhere as good as the Bucks, and with K-Love out, there goes the Cavs spacing. This is going to be a fight, and it's a fight the Bulls most certainly can win.

ViciousDS

Banned
oh shit....your guys comments now make me laugh because I overextended the camera on dunleavys face....hahaha I can't stop laughing.

Houston friends--who are you rooting for here? Spurs or Clippers? Either way, it's a rough Round 2 for us, that's for sure. Lesser of two evils?

spyder_ur

Clips going very deep to their bench here with Jones and Hawes. Wonder if Doc is noticing that Paul and Griffin haven't been the same players in the 4th quarter.

And don't the Clippers seem to be toning down the complaining and bitching? The players, at least.

Top Bottom