• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I think the caption guy messed up a little...
mKYqBj7h.jpg

dream

See what I mean, schwagger15? When JJ isn't scoring, he literally does nothing. He doesn't score, he doesn't run plays, he doesn't set screens. He's just the token white boy brought in so that DTS would have a golfing partner.

spyder_ur

See what I mean, schwagger15? When JJ isn't scoring, he literally does nothing. He doesn't score, he doesn't run plays, he doesn't set screens. He's just the token white boy brought in so that DTS would have a golfing partner.

Ha well no comment on the token white boy status. He does provide spacing, which is valuable on the court and is downright necessary when the Clips are playing two offensive on-factors like Barnes and Jordan. I get you, though.

And yeah, he absolutely got destroyed by screens on 2 of those Belinelli 3s.

dream

If this were any other team, I'd be screaming for the Clips to give out some "good, hard, playoff fouls."

"If you locked DeAndre Jordan in the gym overnight & said no dunks, he'd have six points in the morning."

-Charles Barkley”
Charles is cold blooded, funny dude lol

I remember he said he left two Knicks tickets in his hotel lobby and came back and there were 6 more tickets. Even as a knick fan I had to laugh at that shit.

Chris Paul coming up small. If they lose and he continues playing like this....man....you gotta start asking questions. CP has had less playoff success than Melo.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Chris Paul coming up small. If they lose and he continues playing like this....man....you gotta start asking questions. CP has had less playoff success than Melo.

It's like Zach Lowe was saying, when has he had the better team? It's not like they've choked against bad teams, they lose to great teams.

Okc, and the Spurs. No shame in losing to those guys.

dream

I wish JJ would try to check Danny Green. I know he can't, but I'd like to see him at least pretend to.

dream

Fuuuuck, we need the Rockets' ex-social media guy to take Jamal out back and put a bullet between his eyes.

Top Bottom