• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Par for the course for the season, WVU made the game closer than it should be with offensive stalls and missed FTs, but still got the W. Hate that we likely get UMD next. WVU has been my team all my life as I grew up their and did my UG there. UMD is my number 2 as I did my MS and Ph D there and got into them during their final four and then championship run.

Mrbob

Never get sick of Tom Crean losing.

At least his post game handshake a little longer this time.

handshake.gif

devilhawk

Sigh. Now we will have 2 days of national media making crap up about KU's schedule and telling Kansas fans how they should feel.

KU had the number one schedule but yet is "ducking WSU." WSU quit the series in the 90's. WSU's coach has never even called to attempt to setup a game. I don't see UK playing at Murray State. Nor Duke and UNC playing at Davidson. That is what WSU fans and bizarrely the media think WSU deserves.

WSU is a good team. It will be a good game.

inm8num2

Hm, just realized there were no 12-5 upsets this year. Not sure when the last time one of those didn't happen is.

Either way, 13-4 and 14-3 are the new 12-5.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Hm, just realized there were no 12-5 upsets this year. Not sure when the last time one of those didn't happen is.

Either way, 13-4 and 14-3 are the new 12-5.

First time since 2007.

Refs called 26 fouls on Indiana, many were ticky tack.
Meanwhile, Van Fleet was allowed to crowbar his left arm and elbow at will all day to barge his way into the lane, ridiculous.
A more conspiratorial mind might think that Turner+CBS wanted their Kansas Wichita St. matchup that was hyped up all week.

Yogi had a good game but got tired at the end, he needed more help from Troy Williams and James Blackmon.
IU could have easily won today but couldn't get stops when they needed them, a theme all season.
Oh well, at least IU beat the point spread (6.5 pts).

Hopefully Barnes gets fired at Texas and Crean jumps ship there.
If that were to actually happen, hopefully a call is made to a certain coach in Boston.

Should have been a reach in foul called. Didn't watch the game but at a quick glance at the foul count I am going to assume the Cards were assisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom