• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was definitely a foul at the end. I'm pretty sure Louisville wanted to foul too since they had one to give, but the ref gave them a gift. Lame ending.

ACC's one game against the mighty Robert Morris Colonials away from being perfect.

But damn if it didn't come the hard way.

The Louisville, State, ND, and UNC games all could have gone the other way.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
ACC's one game against the mighty Robert Morris Colonials away from being perfect.

But damn if it didn't come the hard way.

The Louisville, State, ND, and UNC games all could have gone the other way.

Congratulations, you just cursed Duke. ;)

TomShoe

Banned
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh the fuck?

Even the Boss Button is spouting corporate garbage at me. And they conveniently block out the sidebar and force you to watch the ads. The fuck?

So much corporate shilling and ball-washing done by the NCAA it's insane. No wonder they're scared to pay player because it might cut into their precious profits. I said damn "That's a fuckin' Buick!"

fuck off NCAA.

bigmase21

As much as I am liking my Terps at the line I really wish these refs would let them play through. the past 5 minutes have been nothing but free throws

Cloudy

Banned
I really hate the over-passing around the key of NCAA ball. These games are all terrible until the end and even then it's just as much choking as clutch play

PC fan here, our game is getting pushed back so late. We'll be lucky if tip is before 11 EST. How fucking dumb is that. This is the EAST region and it's going to go into the 1-2am territory for a 2nd round game. I get they want Duke in primetime but how exciting is a 1-16 game I mean honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom