• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NCAA Tournament March Madness |OT| 67 Teams Vie For Second Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
A 15% jump over absolutely nothing is still nothing. "Motorola's sales are up 20%. Nevermind that we sold like garbage last year~"

Why would I give a shit about car sales in China? Are these NCAA ads for brand affinity in China?

Buick is basically the only thing keeping government motors afloat right now, and when they go bankrupt Barry will look real dumb.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
That was certainly a lucky call...

Ugh, CBS audio is suddenly fucked for me. It's muffled and echoing or something.

Talon

Buick is basically the only thing keeping government motors afloat right now, and when they go bankrupt Barry will look real dumb.
Are you still living in the alternate universe where both loans from both administrations weren't paid back?

Refs picked a great time to suddenly start calling everything after letting the two teams hack the shit out of each other for the first 30 minutes of this game.

We're going to be shooting free throws both ways for a loooong time.

How many deflate-gate jokes are made every time they run that Reebok ad?

Refs picked a great time to suddenly start calling everything after letting the two teams hack the shit out of each other for the first 30 minutes of this game.

We're going to be shooting free throws both ways for a loooong time.

rip in pieces sparty.

Well I picked Virginia to go to the Final Four like a dumbass even though I knew that they can't score enough points to survive in this format.

Them losing is the karmic price I have to pay for relying on State last night.

Well I picked Virginia to go to the Final Four like a dumbass even though I knew that they can't score enough points to survive in this format.

I won 100 bucks on NC State last night. I feel the other shoe's gonna drop any minute.

I'm a UVA fan but damn their offense is cringe inducing. This shit works against most average teams but they just get exposed against a good defense. They have to really think about implementing some kind of offensive philosophy or they will continue to hit this ceiling.

alstein

You only need 40 to win these days if you can slow down the game enough. As much as I'm not a UNC/Duke fan, at least they don't play boreball. You can't do that in the Triangle and survive.

iamblades

East is wide open now.

You only need 40 to win these days if you can slow down the game enough. As much as I'm not a UNC/Duke fan, at least they don't play boreball. You can't do that in the Triangle and survive.

^^

About the only positive thing I have to say about UNC or Roy is the style he plays.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
8jCY67J.gif

JB1981

Virginia had no offense. Mich St did a good job defensively but Virginia just has no offensive weapons. They can't shoot and have no playmakers.

Sotha_Sil

God damn Virginia, I was doing pretty well until now. I need to root for some random team to get in the final four from that division... fortunately a lot of people are busted on that division.

Renji_11

If UVa shot a crappy 35% they would of won this game easily the worst game they played this year. Don't know why they didn't try to get Anderson a dunk or two that usually gets them going.

Ferd2

Neo Member
Love this MSU team. Played a great to finish up the season and they love to run but UVA insisted on playing garbage-ball. Nevertheless, UVA should've had that #1 over Nova and the Committee should've had MSU as a 6 over freaking .500 Xavier.

spyder_ur

If UVa shot a crappy 35% they would of won this game easily the worst game they played this year. Don't know why they didn't try to get Anderson a dunk or two that usually gets them going.

Well I'm sure they were trying to get him a dunk. Could've used points in any form. But yeah Anderson is not the same player - kind of a shame.

Did call this one on my bracket though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Duke decided to not be fuckups.

This is better than I expected

The Robert Morris game was the perfect example of of what happens when they're focused and when they don't give a shit. Its why I'm more scared of SDSU and Utah than Gonzaga or UK.

Duke probably gonna roll here. And you've got Grant Hill calling a Duke game. My cue to grab lunch!

C'mon, its not like he's Battier on the mic.

The Robert Morris game was the perfect example of of what happens when they're focused and when they don't give a shit. Its why I'm more scared of SDSU and Utah than Gonzaga or UK.

C'mon, its not like he's Battier on the mic.

I'm petrified of Utah. They're a fantastic team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom