• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
It begins!

iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

Stasis

Where's Rangers-GAF I don't see too many on here.

Meta is the prominent member. I post in here during games when I'm watching at home, but don't usually post if I'm out with friends or actually at a game. Don't see many games in person now that I live in Montreal, but I catch a lot of games in bars or at friends houses. Everyone's a ravenous hockey fan here basically... Habs primarily, obviously!

I'll probably be more active during the playoffs. There are a few others.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Bruins going full Edmonton.

Hire a bunch of clueless alumini for key positions.

I heard it was actually Jeremy Jacobs who wanted Seguin off the team, I'm not sure how much of the mess over there can be blamed on Chiarelli.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Penguins will be without Ehrhoff and Pouliot for Game 1.

Rick Nash did not practice today but is expected to play tomorrow. Return of the dreaded "flu-like symptoms."

Still no Kevin Klein, who is considered day-to-day.

BFIB

Don't post in the NHL regular season thread, but Blues-GAF member reporting in until we take our usual spot and get knocked out in the first round.

tc8lNe3.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lack starting game 1, good.

Miller didn't look quite ready/healthy yet.

My bets for tonight are Canucks/Habs/Isles. Because why not.

Heretic

Mentok

Banned
During the playoffs?

Sure not as many, but it's not what I'd call "hostile" environment like some other cities to play against. I'm just saying I don't think home ice will play a deciding factor as it does in other series'.

I'm picking Flames/Habs/Isles/Hawks for tonight.

Cindro

Blackhawks-GAF reporting for duty!

I'm ready to watch Kaner crush the Preds. Hawks are going to take the series 4-2.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

ShaneB

I went ahead and created a bracket league on NHL.com. Need to have an nhl.com account, but that's just a few seconds to make if you don't have one already.

NHL-GAF Stanley Cup Bracket - There Will Be Blood

Private league, password is
NeoGAF

For the new page. 23 entries so far, keep em coming folks!

It locks at 7pm eastern before the start of the first games, so get your bracket in!

I may make a few changes before than! All set for a Caps/Blues final!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom