• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that second line is on point... Oh man.

I'm a fan of the Rakell, Silfverberg and Cogs line doing damage

Not sure why Fleischmann isn't playing, I think he can be handy.
I'm fine with the lineup above. Hopefully Thompson comes back soon and Wagner is okay to play in such a big stage.

And I want Gibson back soon. Freddy is clearly #1 though.

can I start posting now?
preds.gif

=O

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hockey CentralVerified account
‏@SNHockeyCentral
Winnipeg Jets sell out Games 3 & 4 in less than five minutes.

.... GO JETS

also :lol

dLJvYJG.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Starting to think that home ice might be the deciding factor in the Habs - Sens series. If they lose game 1, it will be hard to overcome that mental barrier.

Mentok

Banned
Starting to think that home ice might be the deciding factor in the Habs - Sens series. If they lose game 1, it will be hard to overcome that mental barrier.

I don't know...I mean Scotiabank Place is like a 2nd home for the Habs. Although I do believe that if Hammond gets in their heads in game 1, it will be hard for them to recover.

Socreges

Banned
Had been planning on getting cable for the next two months (or weeks), but...

Hockeystreams is $32 for April through June.

Time to finally try it out!

purg3

slept with Malkin
With the inevitable first round sweep of the pens, I'm jumping on the predswagon.

GO PREDS! WOOOOOOOO!

Also wouldn't mind seeing the Flames cause some upset commotion. Watched them a bit down the stretch and I like their style.

Also, calling a Ducks / Rags final. Book it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Howard confirmed that Babcock never told him he wasn't starting. The goalie coach had to do it.

I have a feeling that one of the two is gone this summer, and it probably ends up being the wrong one (Babcock).

Stasis

So many people predicting an easy Rangers win makes me nervous. That has upset written all over it.

We should win, but I'm not discounting the Pens so easily. The only thing I'm predicting with 100% confidence is that Malkin will throw hissy fits, probably due to Zucc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ATOH-4Ei4M

Where do people come up with this stuff?

Im curious to see what it'll be like this year. The 2013 series was pretty much all sens fans, but that might have been because tickets went on sale before the matchups were decided. Not the case this year. And it's not really Ottawa's fault it's sandwiched between the 2 biggest hockey markets in the world. But sens fans fucking rock it during the playoffs not gonna lie.

Either way, Im going to game 4 and will out yell any Mtl fan come at me.

I was planning on trying to get tickets to the Ducks's games but the guy I was editing for sent the check for the first video through snail-mail.

I want to see Getzlaf and Perry tear that ass up.

Go Ducks!

Go Blues!

that chick just sent me a text and my thirst is so real.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was planning on trying to get tickets to the Ducks's games but the guy I was editing for sent the check for the first video through snail-mail.

I want to see Getzlaf and Perry tear that ass up.

Go Ducks!

Go Blues!

that chick just sent me a text and my thirst is so real.

You should have bought them before the matchup was set. My $109 tickets in the lower level right behind the net are going for $139 now.

Red_Man

Finally finished Daredevil. Marvel really out did themselves with this, I had little hope for it but they killed it. I'm just pissed that the Netflix title cards ruined
the final suit reveal. Wtf? How did no one think that was a problem?
. Fantastic otherwise, hopefully this means Daredevil shows up in later MCU movies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
you guys ever notice the NHL's logo for the playoffs is a little too close to the Kings logo/colours

http://i.imgur.com/CMO1Nx9.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Kings?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bAjxhTH.jpg

Lol, pls. take that talk to the "offseason thread".

Red, I'm not clicking your spoilarz, but im 3 eps in to DD and its amazing. If you need something to watch now, Bloodline was superb.

Red_Man

Kings?

bAjxhTH.jpg

Lol, pls. take that talk to the "offseason thread".

Red, I'm not clicking your spoilarz, but im 3 eps in to DD and its amazing. If you need something to watch now, Bloodline was superb.
It's not a big spoiler, just Netflix revealing something in their title cards for the show so try avoid looking at them. The more episodes you watch, the harder it gets to stop.

Man, the last Ottawa/Montreal series was such a weird time in my life. Can't imagine having the time to hit 350 posts per month and also be part of a fucking podcast.

I can barely even watch hockey most nights, I can always make time for the playoffs though.

Socreges

Banned
Man, the last Ottawa/Montreal series was such a weird time in my life. Can't imagine having the time to hit 350 posts per month and also be part of a fucking podcast.

I can barely even watch hockey most nights, I can always make time for the playoffs though.
This is actually going to be a problem for me. April through June will probably be the busiest months of my life so far, yet I hope to watch a lot of hockey. Probably not gonna happen.

I'm all set for tomorrow night at least... but will be trying to write as I watch.

The always making time for the playoffs involves some incredibly poor prioritization on my part.

I have an exam Thursday morning and plan to study* during the game.

*Translators note: Study means alt-tab to NHL-GAF every two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom