• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Banned
I got lucky in that my crazy busy period ended right before the playoffs.

Now we need Blues-Gaf to reassemble. Where's our favorite junior butler?

Quick

Banned
Where's Rangers-GAF I don't see too many on here.

I'm excited to see the Rangers play.

Artem Anisimov could be a breakout, Brad Richards is gonna be a beast, and Dubinsky's only getting better with Ryan Callahan's leadership taking the team to the next level.

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm excited to see the Rangers play.

Artem Anisimov could be a breakout, Brad Richards is gonna be a beast, and Dubinsky's only getting better with Ryan Callahan's leadership taking the team to the next level.
Gaborik is going to be the difference maker imo.

More like Ryan Getz a Laff

Boudreau whips his teams into absolutely stellar, prime shape in the regular season and then somehow instills a total anti-clutch attitude in them when the playoffs come about. The Ducks/Jets series is probably the toughest to predict beforehand because you really won't know what Ducks team is going to show up until the games are already being played.

Please let Boudreau be a "trial by error" type of coach. Please tell me he's improved since ... ever.

Please.

can I start posting now?
preds.gif

hi sef <3

ducks in 5

Foggy

Filled out a bracket and nearly had a Calgary/Ottawa finals. Broke down, and changed it to a Islanders/Preds finals. I have no clue what I'm doing.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am gonna try and make an effort post less here for this first round, I don't wanna get banned :(

I know you guys were looking at the saltening, but this is my future.

Quick Tip: Don't Buy the Atlus Game Of Thrones Game

Well I didn't. But someone gifted it to me on Steam.

Think Dragon Age Two but worse
With GOT Characters

zroid

Banned
Quick Tip: Don't Buy the Atlus Game Of Thrones Game

Well I didn't. But someone gifted it to me on Steam.

Think Dragon Age Two but worse
With GOT Characters

I think it was on sale for like $0.80 on PSN recently. I almost bought it... then I realized that would be dumb so I didn't. :p

@MurphysLaw74: Crazy as it sounds, also told again that Mike Milbury could very well be a coaching candidate should Claude Julien be relieved."

OMG PLEAES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom