• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that was kind of fun, well, not really. But it's good to get it out of the way.

Woo Ducks etc. Feel bad even cheering that win.

Hopefully on (my) Monday we get a good honest hockey game going.

zroid

Banned
If you thought the Canadian media was insufferably ball washing of Winnipeg after that series ended, just wait till this one ends

zedge

They're facing a good team.

Who they beat twice this season, one game of which was a 3.-0 comback win. It was a bad game for the Flames, they are better than that.

Damn.. you still can't give the Flames credit, been shitting on them all season.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty much just not going to be able to fall asleep until I go punch someone in the face, I think.

grumble, grumble

FTF

Ugh, what a brutal way to lose that was for the Rangers :/
Glad I was watching AoU instead and didn't have to sit through that whole game (though AoU was only pretty good, not great)

They're facing a good team.

Anaheim is an alright hockey team. But combined with the powers of sliced avocado we take it a whole new level.

California's finest export.
sliced-avocado.jpg

Ever had an avocado smoothie? It's quite good.

2015284882.jpg

Who they beat twice this season, one game of which was a 3.-0 comback win. It was a bad game for the Flames, they are better than that.

Damn.. you still can't give the Flames credit, been shitting on them all season.

He's being one of those things...I think they call them Shreks or something or other.

Realistically, that was the worst game I've seen this team play all year. No excuses, I never give up on these guys, and I didn't tonight but I got close.

Back half of the second was the most embarrassing, no defense, just try and get out of the period without letting them run up the score was all I saw. All of our offense was awful, no pressure, no chemistry, no fucking transition to D. Saw a ton of frustration from everyone.

Ramo did his best but I know damn well Hartley sent him out there knowing full well that he was gonna get chewed up, and he did OK! I feel like he replaced Hiller more for Hillers sanity than he did to give the team a chance to win the game.

Reasons that I think we fell apart: key guys that drive offense and create space, and WIN FUCKING FACEOFFS went out of the game. This really hurt our offense, which lead to cause our D to scramble, and we kinda just shelled up and tried to weather the storm as if some of these guys were gonna make it back in, like we were on a PK the whole period.

I know that post I made in the first is comical as fuck and I'm really glad I was able to give us all a good laugh, but this team can beat the ducks, the team that was playing In the first half of the first can win this series, if we see them again that is.

It's good to have fun with your hockey pals online.

Holy shit, Andersens post-game quote fire still continues. From the guy who brought you "We can't take our foot off their throats" comes...

"We made some mistakes that they didn't capitalise on. We need to keep improving"

After a 6-1 win.

Yeah, I guess they had to make it 11-0 and have the Flames be eliminated that night, there and then, before he's happy.

I know that post I made in the first is comical as fuck and I'm really glad I was able to give us all a good laugh, but this team can beat the ducks, the team that was playing In the first half of the first can win this series, if we see them again that is.

They can definitely beat the Ducks. This won't be a sweep.

Your post will live on in infamy, and I'm grateful that you're awesome enough to laugh at it.

Heretic

Holy shit, Andersens post-game quote fire still continues. From the guy who brought you "We can't take our foot off their throats" comes...

"We made some mistakes that they didn't capitalise on. We need to keep improving"

After a 6-1 win.

Yeah, I guess they had to make it 11-0 and have the Flames be eliminated that night, there and then, before he's happy.
Hugs!

My throat hurts :'(

GG Flames!

zroid

Banned

After a 6-1 win.

Silfverberg gonna be doing blueline drills all night

zedge

He's being one of those things...I think they call them Shreks or something or other.

Realistically, that was the worst game I've seen this team play all year. No excuses, I never give up on these guys, and I didn't tonight but I got close.

Back half of the second was the most embarrassing, no defense, just try and get out of the period without letting them run up the score was all I saw. All of our offense was awful, no pressure, no chemistry, no fucking transition to D. Saw a ton of frustration from everyone.

Ramo did his best but I know damn well Hartley sent him out there knowing full well that he was gonna get chewed up, and he did OK! I feel like he replaced Hiller more for Hillers sanity than he did to give the team a chance to win the game.

Reasons that I think we fell apart: key guys that drive offense and create space, and WIN FUCKING FACEOFFS went out of the game. This really hurt our offense, which lead to cause our D to scramble, and we kinda just shelled up and tried to weather the storm as if some of these guys were gonna make it back in, like we were on a PK the whole period.

Pretty much my thoughts. That was some of the worst defense I have seen them play all season. Ducks did not give the forwards much room to work either, they will need to adjust for that next game. I hope Hudler and Gaudreau are ok. If they are out I don't think we can cope with that along with everything else.

After a 6-1 win.

Thats some fire lol. Cant fault him for that.

After a 6-1 win.

They can definitely beat the Ducks. This won't be a sweep.

Your post will live on in infamy, and I'm grateful that you're awesome enough to laugh at it.

Andersen wants perfection. Is that a Danish thing? I just know them for cookies.

Freddie is a red head. He has no soul.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Can someone explain the Ducks no-goal near the end to me? All I saw was the replay on the jumbotron, which made it look like the puck clearly went all the way to the back of the net right down the middle which *clearly* couldn't have been what happened.

Can someone explain the Ducks no-goal near the end to me? All I saw was the replay on the jumbotron, which made it look like the puck clearly went all the way to the back of the net right down the middle which *clearly* couldn't have been what happened.

Remember that time that Jets player pushed one of our guys onto Freddie and they scored and the goal counted? Well that happened, except the goal was waved off.

Anaheim is an alright hockey team. But combined with the powers of sliced avocado we take it a whole new level.

Wait, hand sliced or... using some sort of devils machine that instantly makes the Avocado quality 500% worse simply because it isn't done by hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom