• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
cool in-depth analysis of Ward's GWG last night: http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/755319

sorry to dredge up traumatic events, Rags fans

w1.jpg

ShaneB

Had my dates all mixed up, thought game 2 was on Sunday. Neat to listen to Hockeycentral and have Wardo say "tomorrow" and me realize the game is indeed actually tomorrow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ducks are too cool for saltfests I think

Also, I can't stop laughing at this gif

Gv8Kdaa.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
BRIGHT LIGHTS, HYPE CROWD, YEAH WE CAME TO THROW DOWN, EVERYBODY GET LOUD!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So a friend of mine managed to snag some cheap tickets for the game in Montreal next Saturday and I couldn't turn them down. Losing my mind right now.

Marvie_3

Banned
we all agree that Fubar-Hawks has the biggest salt potential, yes?
Fubar is a subpar person just like his favorite hockey squadron.

if wsoxfan still posted here there would be salt in CHI-MIN for sure
He posts less frequently than Rozsival has good games anymore.

In case he does come back, I'll leave these here if anyone needs them:

ibugVQ4ydHkWoT.gif

jbt9CqpI31L6hU.png

Here's something to get in the mood For Tonight's Game

http://youtu.be/nklkFE6xSJs

Dstrdl will be listening to this most likely:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQkppkpc7s

calder

As always, I'm excited to see a central division throw down. I have a strong hate/respect/jealousy/admiration relationship with all the Central squads. Some of them more hate and less respect maybe.

Marvie_3

Banned
As always, I'm excited to see a central division throw down. I have a strong hate/respect/jealousy/admiration relationship with all the Central squads. Some of them more hate and less respect maybe.

Are there levels more than 100% hate and less than 0 respect? Because those are my feelings about the Blues.

calder

Are there levels more than 100% hate and less than 0 respect? Because those are my feelings about the Blues.
Actually no, but that's because we're too new in the division and we haven't had any of the success that would lend itself to bitter playoff match ups. As soon as, God willing, we play other Central teams in the playoffs with actual expectations then I'm sure I'll make it to 100% hate. It'll probably be against the Wild frankly.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I bet an interference penalty is called within the first two minutes because I'm sure Bettman has seen all of the complaints. It will revert back to round one rules after a couple of games though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Actually no, but that's because we're too new in the division and we haven't had any of the success that would lend itself to bitter playoff match ups. As soon as, God willing, we play other Central teams in the playoffs with actual expectations then I'm sure I'll make it to 100% hate. It'll probably be against the Wild frankly.

I can believe that. Especially when they have jerkface fans like fubar who has the face of a jerk.

"The first couple years it was easy to score on him"
- Ovi, on Price

Ovi is right. Price was a different guy when first started in Montreal. He was kinda hot headed I remember that year when we got swept by Boston and he did his best Patrick Roy Impression and the Habs fans just Booed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom