• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
wjANVCD.jpg

Ugh was hoping I wouldn't have to hear that terrible goal song again tonight.

Won't be hearing it for much longer ^_^

Will you nerds get out of here :(

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
7 wins in a row for Bishop against the Habs this season.

Mentok

Banned
Please let this be the TSN turning point where Therrien losses the confidence of the players....pretty please?

I didn't get to watch the game, but why would Therrien leave Price in at 4-1? Was the scoreboard not really all that indicative of the game?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Please let this be the TSN turning point where Therrien losses the confidence of the players....pretty please?

I didn't get to watch the game, but why would Therrien leave Price in at 4-1? Was the scoreboard not really all that indicative of the game?

I really can't imagine what magic Bergevin is supposed to do, this team is supposed to play to win the cup, they would be able to get to the finals. They need to change coach.

Prust is an idiot.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Regular-season Price >>>>>> Playoff Price.

I have yet to see Price match Halak's play against both the Penguins and Caps back in 2010.
I'd take current Price over miracle run Halak. The rest of the team isn't doing him any favours by taking stupid penalties and checking guys into him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Regular-season Price >>>>>> Playoff Price.

I have yet to see Price match Halak's play against both the Penguins and Caps back in 2010.
Prior to this game Price had a .940 sv % and 1.86 GAA, but yes, he's been awful. Expecting any goalie to replicate Halaks run in 2010 is idiotic.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I hope Prust is out next season, can't stand his bullshit anymore.

Prior to this game Price had a .940 sv % and 1.86 GAA, but yes, he's been awful. Expecting any goalie to replicate Halaks run in 2010 is idiotic.

That's what star goalies do. They rise up to the occasion. Tim Thomas. Quick. Hasek. Roy. etc.

Halak did until the entire team ran out of gas against Philly...

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Prust is an asshole. Really wish someone would whoop his ass for going after goalies.

UH..

Wow

Price is just getting blasted

Price has like 3 Styles like the characters in MKX

Rookie Season,Olympic,Stone Wall.

Tonight's style was Rookie Season

Montresor

I usually like Prust but that montage and his behaviour in this game paints him in a "this guy is a piece of shit" sort of light. My goodness. He's taken runs at Bishop multiple times including at least once in the regular season. And then Prust throws a piece of equipment at the Tampa bench.

Well, if Montreal loses game 3, RIP Canadiens.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
What could that Habs possibly think they can say to Bishop to throw his game off lol.

They need to focus on so many other things.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Keep Prust out of the fucking games Therrien, he's useless, they don't need him to get motivated.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's what star goalies do. They rise up to the occasion. Tim Thomas. Quick. Hasek. Roy. etc.

Halak did until the entire team ran out of gas against Philly...
Blaming Price for the teams failures is a good way of showing you don't know what you're talking about. Price is literally the last of the teams problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom