• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentok

Banned
We're all Habs fans tonight.

Aww...obligatory

giphy.gif

Acid08

Banned
Anyone here interested on some AMC Theater giftcards? I have $30 worth and would sell them for $25. Also have a couple Regal movie tickets I'd sell for $15.

All proceeds go directly to me paying medical bills!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, AV made the Jack Adams shortlist. I'm pleasantly surprised he actually got the votes. Usually the coach of an already good team doesn't get recognition for that sort of thing.

Other finalists: Hartley, Laviolette.

Mentok

Banned
Wow, AV made the Jack Adams shortlist. I'm pleasantly surprised he actually got the votes. Usually the coach of an already good team doesn't get recognition for that sort of thing.

What, no Therrien?! Pfft, it's a fix.

EDIT: ^^^LOL Red

Socreges

Banned

Quenneville in 2013.
Bylsma and Vigneault in 2011.

While the idea is to recognize coaches of surprise contenders, they often do throw a bone to the coaches of top teams.

Hartley will win, no question.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The Jack Adams is basically the "they finished higher in the standings than we predicted before the season" award.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Quenneville in 2013.
Bylsma and Vigneault in 2011.

While the idea is to recognize coaches of surprise contenders, they often do throw a bone to the coaches of top teams.

Hartley will win, no question.

That's still just 3 or 4 out of a possible 15, though.

I agree Hartley's got it on lock.

delta25

Banned
One of my favorite games of the year. More like Stanley Cup Chumps

It's always good to gloat about beating a struggling Stanley cup wining team on the brink of elimination at home in an arena where your team has shown absolute dominance in all year long. I mean, didn't Edmonton beat them just the night before, what does that tell you, hell even Vancouver was finally able to beat the kings a couple of time this season. So yea, I dont think this is the horn Calgary fans should be tooting.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kind of surprised that awful Lightning fan from last years playoffs hasn't posted yet considering the circumstances.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So what's with everyone chanting that White Stripes song this year?

Islanders, Senators, and now Lightning fans have all done it from what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom