• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calgary hate in NHL gaf went from non-existent to full force in these playoffs. My guess? Canadian team fans are jealous they're still in the playoffs

delta25

Banned
The Calgary hate in NHL gaf went from non-existent to full force in these playoffs. My guess? Canadian team fans are jealous they're still in the playoffs

Lets be honest, both Calgary and Vancouver wouldn't have made the playoffs if it wasn't for LA and San Jose tanking. Both teams making the payoffs had nothing to do with dominance, but more so luck.

Lets be honest, both Calgary and Vancouver wouldn't have made the playoffs if it wasn't for LA and San Jose tanking. Both teams making the payoffs had nothing to do with dominance, but more so luck.

Look at this apologist here, I don't know want tanking has to do with shit. The better teams made it in, period.

zedge

right, why dont you take another jab at the brainless fighting and rioting we cancuks fans love to do so much.

For everytime I made a comment about that. Maybe twice? There were multiple times more stupid comments about Flames fans. It's not even close. My comment was in reaction, not un provoked. Big difference and the reason for a lot of the animosity we have.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

There's a very real chance that in 30 hours Calgary will be Canada's last remaining hope.

Who would have thought that?

delta25

Banned
Making excuses for your team getting knocked out by us.

but I never made excuses for calgary beating the canucks, what are you going on about...

edit:

you really think if LA and San Jose had been on their A-game Calgary and Vancouver stood a chance at getting into the playoffs?

calder

Ennis!

dat heart

Team Canada are the Calgary Flames of international hockey

We're going to have to organize a lineup in this thread for apologies.

Cake Boss will form the Crosby apology line, you can handle the McLellan. :|

Sweden will score 4 unanswered goals as soon as I post

but I never made excuses for calgary beating the canucks, what are you going on about...

edit:

you really think if LA and San Jose had been on their A-game Calgary and Vancouver stood a chance at getting into the playoffs?

What is their A game? Teams change every season.

Why state a fucking obvious fact? For every team that makes the cut there is a team that doesn't. This is literally a "water is wet" comment from you. The better teams made the cut.

delta25

Banned
Read the pages and pages of shit before this. Like I said, one comment in response to many.

So by making one equally disrespectful post automatically makes you better than the ones you're crying foul about? Again this is the kind of bullshit that im talking about, face it zedge, this wont be the last time you make some asinine comment towards canucks fans, so stop trying to act like the victim here, provoked or unprovoked you're equally just as bad as the people you're calling out.

delta25

Banned

Why state a fucking obvious fact? For every team that makes the cut there is a team that doesn't. This is literally a "water is wet" comment from you. The better teams made the cut.

Both Calgary and Vancouver squeaked into the playoffs on the hopes that other teams would lose, this does not automatically make you the better team, but more so the luckier one. The water is indeed very wet and full of reality.

zedge

Remember when the Flames beat the Stanley cup champs to clinch their playoff spot? Good times man. Oh and you're welcome Winnipeg. ;)

Socreges

Banned
I know this is sarcastic but really they got banff, and glacier is like 4 hours south. Glacier is the best national park I've ever been to, it's beats the hell out of Yellowstone.
Hmmm interesting. Where in Alberta is Glacier National Park located?

this is a really horrible misconception that stems from most of us British Columbians, the truth of the matter is Alberta has plenty to see and do, its actually quite a beautiful province.
Was just a joke. Even Terror got it (kinda?). zedge, of course, called the CCLU. Then blamed Canucks fans when he realized it doesn't exist.

edit- better to ignore the dude

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hmmm interesting. Where in Alberta is Glacier National Park located?

Was just a joke. Even Terror got it (kinda?). zedge, of course, called the CCLU. Then blamed Canucks fans when he realized it doesn't exist.

I like apocalidiot pinning this entirely on Canucks fans. Given how much he rides our collective ass, he must be jealous, too... of our minimally better draft pick?

Wait, someone took you ser- oh right.

damn, Canucks-Flames are still gonna be the saltiest matchup all the way to the SCF

Mentok

Banned
I've already accepted the series loss. At least I won't be disappointed.

Yeah same. I will be disappointed if there isn't some form of change from this. I sadly don't think Therrien is on any thin ice, so his shitty system will be in effect next year.

Davey Desharnais or Brian Flynn

Which would you rather hab fans?

You just presented me with the Habs version of the Kobayashi Maru.

<imageofDDpressedupagainsttheglasslikeachild>

Remember when the Flames beat the Stanley cup champs to clinch their playoff spot? Good times man. Oh and you're welcome Winnipeg. ;)

Yeah, that's precisely my point, I think we've proven throughout the regular season and now in the playoffs that we deserve to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom