• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I like how before the playoffs people were picking Jets because they were going to be tough (they were) and some even picked Flames in the second round because they're young and fast. And now that the Ducks moved on some people dismiss Anaheim as a contender because they only beat a couple of mediocre teams.

No joke, the Jets and the Flames of games 3-5 were playing as well as any other team in the playoffs. The Jets were playing better than pretty much anyone.

Cake Boss

Banned
meftV0q.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Tampa plays against NY / Washington like they did us, they'll get torn apart. Hopefully they make it entertaining anyways .

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah and by then all of the good French speaking coaches will have jobs and we'll get stuck with Carbonneau.

It's important that the organization hire a good, young coach in Hamilton like they did with Boucher the first time around. Lefebvre's contract is up, and hopefully they don't extend it.

My guess is if Therrien is out they'll get Vincent Damphousse. I'd hire Benoit Brunet.

Megasoum

Banned
TVA Sports guy at 4-1 with less than 2 min to go "The Lightning really took a serious option on the win"..... Yeah no shit dude lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cake Boss still so salty after we exposed his garbage goalie and ruined his teams joke run.

No joke, the Jets and the Flames of games 3-5 were playing as well as any other team in the playoffs. The Jets were playing better than pretty much anyone.

This bye week nonsense is nothing but, if you watched Anaheim actually had to play to win those games, with the exception of our first game, which we were an absolute joke for no real reason.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Hey you know what really killed this team?

THE FUCKING POWERPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom