• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
And it used to be fine no? What happened...
It's been bad for two seasons now, but these playoffs in particular were terrible. The last 3 playoffs their PP was around 15%, this year is was like 3-4%, and its been garbage all season. How the PP coach kept his job all year is beyond me. Bergvein has a lot of work to do.

Foggy

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Stamkos

stamkos-admirer.gif

Habs GAF. Things will only go up from here. I believe that. We need to get better. The PP Coach is gotta fucking go.

We gotta get those Jobbers like Prust,DD,And Emelin out

I hope MB knows that.

Red_Man

I'm really disappointed I didn't think of this. Sigh. Hopefully Price misses the first 20 games of next season so they can drop and Therrien can be given the boot like he was in the season the Penguins won the cup.

I was going to change this picture, have it say "That's all Bolts!", but no, I couldn't get to do it in the end:(
There it is

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Dead powerplay, poor offence in general. For what? Two+ years now? Time to change SOMETHING.

If it is Therrien, so be it. At this point it can't hurt!

Was a great season Habs, see you next year for more!

So now what? Normally I root for the team that beat my Habs, but no way I can root for Bolts.

Guess I will Root for the winner of the Rangers/Caps.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Really sucks that you guys had to exit early, Habs Age. I was hoping that we would get to play each other if we were lucky enough to get past The Unstoppable Blackcawks.

You can stop by any time tomorrow morning after 6:00 to pick up your Corey Perry jerseys and duck calls.

Really sucks that you guys had to exit early, Habs Age. I was hoping that we would get to play each other if we were lucky enough to get past The Unstoppable Blackcawks.

You can stop by any time tomorrow morning after 6:00 to pick up your Corey Perry jerseys and duck calls.

Can someone give me a Ducks Hat for my Avatar?

Pm me it :eek:

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 7m 7 minutes ago
Anton Stralman, asked about the possibility of returning to MSG in the playoffs: "I've always thought that was going to happen."
Good Guy Stralman

Red_Man

Time for Habs-Age to send all of our good hockey karma to the Ducks.

#KoivuForever

Bergevin has a bigger part in building a better team than Therrien does.
The make up of the team isn't as much of a problem as the systems in place. We have the talent, but how can you expect to go 3-4 rounds deep when your second line is AGally - DD - Weise?

AGally really stalled the end of this season and into the playoffs, hopefully Bergevin realizes it's time to force DD out by any means necessary and can get AGally to center next season.

LevelNth

Banned
It's funny that Habs fans think Therrien is the problem and not that Patches is a playoff joke and Galchenyuk is not the saviour they hope he is.

Mentok

Banned
HabsGAF want to meet up and flip some cop cars?

I'm in.

It's funny that Habs fans think Therrien is the problem and not that Patches is a playoff joke and Galchenyuk is not the saviour they hope he is.

Surely you jest.

quack-o.gif

Did I do it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom