• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
bc and alberta-gaf right now

pJSsCC4.gif

Daaaaaaaamn. That hairy Alberta dude just fucked up Tabris.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think the worst part is that I can't tell which of us are still fucking around and which are actually seething about this

The best part is that this is pretty much the last hurrah for the old ass Canucks.

We're on the up with youth and prospects.

It's a beautiful time.

Famlies of crack addicts and meth heads? How awesome for you.

Shaw cable headquarters are in Calgary btw.

I have bad news for you comfy

The delusions are setting in

What? And what?
What??

Why is TV such a hot button issue in Alberta? You know we all have it right?

I'm as confused as you guys

Saskatchewan NHL-GAF is the best (since I'm the only one I think, lol)

You all suck and are terrible drivers!

I know nothing about Sasketchewan so I'm just gonna assume you're right

don't they have a vet school there?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Famlies of crack addicts and meth heads? How awesome for you.

Shaw cable headquarters are in Calgary btw.

See, this is the kind of research I'm talking about. Some other recommended areas to look into: compared suicide rates, rape statistics, and poverty numbers.

Socreges

Banned
Find enough cash to afford cable yet?
Nope. Still struggling to get by. Wiping windshields isn't as lucrative as it used to be, what with the sun coming out and all. Last week I found some coins in the bottom of my suitcase, though, and rented a DVD. It's abated the thirst - at least for now.

Let's say I was in such a financial position where I couldn't afford cable, rather than it being a lifestyle decision (as well as saving money for my trip to Europe this summer). How do you see that as a good burn?

I have bad news for you comfy

I know nothing about Sasketchewan so I'm just gonna assume you're right
Actually kinda disheartening I was hoping we were all taking the piss
Also Sask is great, Mosaic Stadium is like nothing else when the Riders are playing

Daaaaaaaamn. That hairy Alberta dude just fucked up Tabris.

That's what he gets for having to get his parents to pay for his cable.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Actually kinda disheartening I was hoping we were all taking the piss
Also Sask is great, Mosaic Stadium is like nothing else when the Riders are playing

That's what he gets for having to get his parents to pay for his cable.

Labour Day games are a blast. Looking forward to going to a game when the new stadium is done.

Lol Vancouver couldn't even sell out a playoff game. What was up with all those empty seats? Vancouver the bandwagon capital of the NHL

Uh

Until October they had a sellout streak since 2002
They missed the playoffs three times and had some awful awful futures at some points. And still sold out until then

If I fall asleep before the BC vs Alberta: which is the better way to tie your shoes battle I'm going to be pissed.

Slip on Doc Martens

lupin23rd

The best part is that this is pretty much the last hurrah for the old ass Canucks.

We're on the up with youth and prospects.

It's a beautiful time.

Yeah Bo Horvat is looking pretty fucking good right now.

Edler is probably going to kill one of the Flames rookies the next time he lays them out, hope you got a few more to call up.

Actually call up two, because you know Ferland is going to be in the box most of the next 6 periods for being a dumbass and probably needs to be sent to the press box.

Nope. Still struggling to get by. Wiping windshields isn't as lucrative as it used to be, what with the sun coming out and all. Last week I found some coins in the bottom of my suitcase, though, and rented a DVD. It's abated the thirst - at least for now.

Let's say I was in such a financial position where I couldn't afford cable, rather than it being a lifestyle decision (as well as saving money for my trip to Europe this summer). How do you see that as a good burn?

I'm sorry that you are unable to afford the luxuries of basic cable and European Vacation at the same time.

Should move to Alberta.

We make lots of money here.

And have a better hockey team.

Marvie_3

Banned
We win by default. They don't wear shoes in Alberta.

Neither do all you god damn sandal wearing BC hippies
with all your wonderful not legal but no one gives a fuck about it things

Lol, also

Metric vs. Imperial, lets do this
Even I'm not dumb or drunk enough to argue for the Imperial system.

You have Tabris therefore your argument is invalid.
TABRALITY

Yeah Bo Horvat is looking pretty fucking good right now.

Edler is probably going to kill one of the Flames rookies the next time he lays them out, hope you got a few more to call up.

Actually call up two, because you know Ferland is going to be in the box most of the next 6 periods for being a dumbass and probably needs to be sent to the press box.

Which one will they kill? Calder trophy winner Johnny Gaudreau or perhaps Sam Bennet or maybe Ferland. Was great seeing him treat Burrows like a bitch in game one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom