• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
zDBGjYr.gif

I'm right there with you

lupin23rd

Which one will they kill? Calder trophy winner Johnny Gaudreau or perhaps Sam Bennet or maybe Ferland. Was great seeing him treat Burrows like a bitch in game one.

Like I said Ferland will be in the box all game, no reason to do anything to him and not take those power plays :)

I'd focus on Bennet - looks like Gaudreau and Monahan are a combined -6 so the Sedin's can keep spinning circles around those chumps ;)

calder

Metric vs. Imperial, lets do this

A constantly fun way to troll Americans is to reference their archaic system of measurements as Imperial because it throws them off. Then shrug and say well whatever you call that old timey system based on how big King George's feet were or whatever and say it's just cool some countries still rep ancient English history that way.

Actually kinda disheartening I was hoping we were all taking the piss
Also Sask is great, Mosaic Stadium is like nothing else when the Riders are playing

That's what he gets for having to get his parents to pay for his cable.

Mosaic stadium still doesn't sound right, Taylor field for life.

I could maybe rep Saskatchewan gaf? I'm from there sort of.

Uh

Until October they had a sellout streak since 2002
They missed the playoffs three times and had some awful awful futures at some points. And still sold out until then

Slip on Doc Martens

After 4 years of not winning a cup, the Eddie chants will turn into boo's. Seriously what is up with everyone on the radio thinking they are smarter than a NHL coach? Everyone here is a hockey expert watching it on tv.

23qwerty

Jim Hughson calling Lack a Legend and Eddie the excellent was fucking hilarious.

Fucker is 1-1 in the Playoffs.

Fucker has a .943 save percentage in the Playoffs.

I can do this too :D

Considering they are both in BC and full of unemployed substance abusing dead beats it's not surprising.

Wait what does it mean if I work in Kelowna but don't live there?? Am I only half of an unemployed substance abusing dead beat?

zedge

Fucker has a .943 save percentage in the Playoffs.

I can do this too :D

Wait what does it mean if I work in Kelowna but don't live there?? Am I only half of an unemployed substance abusing dead beat?
Some exceptions of course. I wear shoes so I know this.

Socreges

Banned
I'm sorry that you are unable to afford the luxuries of basic cable and European Vacation at the same time.

Should move to Alberta.

We make lots of money here.

And have a better hockey team.
It's true that I'd probably make enough in Alberta to pay for my mortgage, RRSPs, expensive vacations, and have enough left over that I could thoughtlessly pay for cable that I'd never watch.

But then I'd have to live in Alberta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom