• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
The best we did was accuse their fans of being too nice and polite.

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

damn I just noticed that guy is wearing a puka shell necklace

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Vancouver CanucksVerified account
‏@VanCanucks
"We've played against dumb-dumbs before, we know how to handle them. Regardless of what people talk about, we got the win" - Bieksa"

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man

rofl the full quote is even better

“It looked like they were trying to get that going for a few shifts before. That ‘Ferklund’ or whatever his name is was running around trying to get something going. It’s not the first time we have seen that in playoffs. We have played against Ben Eager and some other dumb-dumbs like that before. So we know how to handle that.”

Socreges

Banned
I'll take this opportunity to say that Hockeystreams is amazing. Couldn't get the HS+iPad+Chromecast+TV working, though. But it'll be a lot more intuitive once I do.

“It looked like they were trying to get that going for a few shifts before. That ‘Ferklund’ or whatever his name is was running around trying to get something going. It’s not the first time we have seen that in playoffs. We have played against Ben Eager and some other dumb-dumbs like that before. So we know how to handle that.”

All those Cups say they do.

Stanley+Cup+Finals+Chicago+Blackhawks+v+Philadelphia+_yXfhF2LMPDm.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll take this opportunity to say that Hockeystreams is amazing. Couldn't get the HS+iPad+Chromecast+TV working, though. But it'll be a lot more intuitive once I do.

Maybe you should just get cable. All you'd have to figure out is a remote and a tv.

Edit: Fuck right off Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom