• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

LOL look at all these gaijins

I took a picture of your girlfriends while I was in Japan:

CNZ8THK.jpg

Socreges

Banned
How many times has Bieksa won it?
Your argument is that because Eager won a Cup in 2010 and Bieksa didn't win a Cup in 2011, that he therefore doesn't know how to handle idiots like Eager and Derpland when their sole mission is to instigate something?

Bastion of wisdom tonight, yoda, as ever.

Clydefrog

It's settled, then. The LA Kings make the playoffs civilized. Apparently without a team that everyone hates, everyone hates each other.

oiQBzrE.gif

BLOOD ON THE ICE

Socreges

Banned
Seriously, just use a Roku. You can install the Hockey Streams app and its so convenient or use the Chrome browser to cast to the Chromecast.
Well I can use my dedicated PC, OPO, Playstation... my iPad, though, currently serves as the media hub of sorts and seems like it would be easier to navigate between games.

Roku just seems like one more redundant device thrown into the mix, though I'll look more into it.

Socreges

Banned
It's settled, then. The LA Kings make the playoffs civilized. Apparently without a team that everyone hates, everyone hates each other.

oiQBzrE.gif

BLOOD ON THE ICE
Familiarity breeds contempt.

That said, I didn't give much of a shit until Flames fans started treating the "hillbilly" comment as their Pearl Harbour.

*cue racist Japanese comment from yoda*

Well I can use my dedicated PC, OPO, Playstation... my iPad, though, currently serves as the media hub of sorts and seems like it would be easier to navigate between games.

Roku just seems like one more redundant device thrown into the mix, though I'll look more into it.

I don't have it installed on my iPad, but maybe Chrome browser on the iPad and cast the video to the Chromecast might be the way to go.

And you're right about redundancy, I have a Roku just for Hockeystreams, use the AppleTV for almost everything else, and a PS4 for Amazon Instant

Socreges

Banned
I don't have it installed on my iPad, but maybe Chrome browser on the iPad and cast the video to the Chromecast might be the way to go.

And you're right about redundancy, I have a Roku just for Hockeystreams, use the AppleTV for almost everything else, and a PS4 for Amazon Instant
That was the idea. I couldn't find the Cast extension for some reason. Will try again tomorrow.

Still laughing at Clyde's gift...

Tabris

We all know why you took a picture of a bunch of lolis Tabris.

If you think that's creepy, we went to an actual maid cafe in Akihabara cause we wanted to experience the "Akiba culture". It was the creepiest thing I've been at in my life I think. Especially the other customers.

Here was the advertisement I think - may have been for a different one, lots of those advertisements (don't get too excited Acid):

4SHoft4.jpg

I just wonder how many times he's used the words "Sorry for the overshare" with that fucking smiley attached to an unsolicited dick pic. 999,999 nos and one yes and here we are.

Acid08

Banned
Alright Tabby, I took it down. You'll always have those memories, at least. Memories of the time you took a picture of the bed you fucked in and showed to a bunch of strangers on the internet without thinking it was weird at all.

Clydefrog

Alright Tabby, I took it down. You'll always have those memories, at least. Memories of the time you took a picture of the bed you fucked in and showed to a bunch of strangers on the internet without thinking it was weird at all.

wtf.. Good Guy Acid

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

lolwat

Tabris

Did you climb Fuji while you were there?

Nope, just stayed in Tokyo. Wasn't there long enough.

We did the following on our trip:

- Shopped in Ginza
- Went to Ladure in Ginza
- Shopped in Shibuya
- Shopped in Akihabara
- Went drinking in Roppongi
- Went to a Maid Cafe (too creepy)
- Went to a Vampire Cafe
- Went to an Alice in Wonderland Cafe
- Went to Tokyo Disneyland
- Went to Tokyo Skytree
- Went to Ferris Wheel in Odaiba
- Walked Meijin Shrine and Park Area
- Went to Lost in Translation bar in Park Hyatt Hotel
- Was filmed for a TV show on Fuji TV while at a restaurant. Had to sign a release form.

Went to the following restaurants:

- Sant Pau (2 star)
- Esquisse (2 star)
- Pierre Gagnaire (2 star)
- Kumoro (2 star)
- Fukudaya (2 star)
- Kikuchi (2 star)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom