• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Marvie_3

Banned
Some people reporting that they have eashl but no more attribute customization and they have set builds. That blows if true, a big part of the fun is figuring out the best way to build your character IMO.

I'm actually ok with this. It sucks when people figure out how to break the game by figuring out how to overpower their player.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I expect people who earnestly wear Meninist shirts barely get recognised as human.

-googles meninist-

EVXAn4E.jpg

:lol okay I chuckled a bit, then

B7p6QSfIUAEwRVx.jpg

..... Probably a gaffer.

~Kinggi~

Banned
The insane thing is there are probably a large group of women in support of that movement. What a glorious little bubble they all must live in.

I'm actually ok with this. It sucks when people figure out how to break the game by figuring out how to overpower their player.

Likewise. I hate those dudes who grind out a legend card in a week and have ridiculous builds. I sincerely hope rammer and company finally came up with a good revamp and the year break from EASHL has made it a better mode.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey, the Baby Rangers made it to the Conference Finals tonight, too. By beating the Baby Capitals thanks to a Marek Hrivik hat trick.

And the Caps had even sent Burakovsky down to play in that game tonight. So Burakovsky has been eliminated by both the NHL and AHL levels of the Rangers organization in a span of 48 hours. That's some salt in the wound right there.

Out of all the Australian movie franchises, we get well known for Crocodile fucking Dundee.

Most people think Mad Max is an American franchise.

The lead of the movie could also be argued to be Charlize Theron.

FYI, that's what I was referring to before, upset a whooole buncha neckbeards.

Oh hey, the Baby Rangers made it to the Conference Finals tonight, too. By beating the Baby Capitals thanks to a Marek Hrivik hat trick

An AHL double beating. Christ. Poor Washington.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wear a shirt a shirt like that, lol. Dat branding. I have a few, they just get worn when it's laundry day.
Pretty much. They're good to wear under jerseys, though. The blue usually matches perfectly.

Finally a reason to truly hate Zero and BoltsGAF! This is exciting!

Callahan's going to score a couple again today.

Same lineup for the Rangers, as usual. Marty's going to need to come up big in this series. If he can't get up for the Bolts, he might as well just retire.

It's nearly 3am Sunday morning here in Australia and I'm here to watch the hockey games

Oh what the fuck the first Ducks/Hawks game is 5am Monday morning oh what the fucking fuck are you serious

zroid

Banned
It's nearly 3am Sunday morning here in Australia and I'm here to watch the hockey games

Oh what the fuck the first Ducks/Hawks game is 5am Monday morning oh what the fucking fuck are you serious

you are unquestionably the biggest hockey fan here and it's not even close

zroid

Banned
probably going to watch USA vs Russia since there'll be at least 3 more games in this series to catch

after I get sick of watching them both side-by-side lol

Top Bottom