• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Ptaaty

OpEdzsj.png

Problem:
Nobody sure if DT is gunna go and he starts at 4:25

Possible Solutions:
Will Fuller - 1:00
John Brown - 4:05
Stefon Diggs - 8:30

Yall know how this works

A. Pick Fuller and miss out on everyone else
B. Potentially swap out Brown for DT at last second
C. Pass on everyone and put Diggs in
Diggs this week. Sam shields is out for gb. The other 2 are very boom bust. Diggs is first target...and 43rd potential is only up with Bradford.

I'd start Rawls until I saw how good Bradford will be with the Vikings offense.

Better Flex Option: Willie Snead or Jonathan Stewart?

I think I'll go Diggs. He seems to have more upside this week.

Unfortunately, I don't have Snead or Stewart. Thanks though, I was to the point of closing my eyes and picking, lol.

kris.

Banned
sole flex spot

golden tate v the titans
carlos hyde v the panthers

i'm leaning toward tate because that panthers run d is stronk af

nillapuddin

just got home, thanks for feedback everyone!

Option B.

I'm in the same boat. I'm starting Thomas in my flex and going to swap him out with Travis Benjamin if he's a no-go. Denver has said they'll evaluate him during pre game and if he can't go they'll scratch him, so you should have 30 mins or so to swap him out. Just keep an eye on his status around 3:30. Option B

I will for sure be paying current attention then right up until kickoff, I love John Browns game, he was amazing for me last year. Im just a liiiiittle worried about his health. But I can for sure see him atleast slipping by TB once which is all I really need

Diggs this week. Sam shields is out for gb. The other 2 are very boom bust. Diggs is first target...and 43rd potential is only up with Bradford.

I like that reasoning also, its true. Diggs is their WR1 atleast. Hmm

I'll overthink this to death
-meme-
I guarantee it.

LQX

Even Yahoo auto-picked teams are doing better than me. The fuckers did not even show up. This happens every year, not sure why I show up. Fucking Gronk. I sat for two fucking hours only to be in nearly last place.

giphy.gif

Deception

Note to self: Don't listen to GAF for fantasy advice.

Macklin has 0
Ingram has 2.9
And Mike Wallace has 8.9

Safe to say I made the right calls.

nillapuddin

le sigh

RoKn8qI.png

Even Yahoo auto-picked teams are doing better than me. The fuckers did not even show up. This happens every year, not sure why I show up. Fucking Gronk. I sat for two fucking hours only to be in nearly last place.

giphy.gif

I feel your pain

Note to self: Don't listen to GAF for fantasy advice.

Macklin has 0
Ingram has 2.9
And Mike Wallace has 8.9

Safe to say I made the right calls.

fantasy football is the cruelest of all mistress'

hermit7

Week sucks.

Played a bunch of saints and giants because last game the d's were so shitty, and am being absolutely punished for it.

The will of the fantasy football gods isn't to be taken lightly.

fep

Maybe early, maybe not, I think I'm giving up on Funchess for other prospects. Was hoping for a lot more. He could hit still, but I don't think it happens until later in the season if at all.

Enunwa and Pitta were good picks this week though! Anyone think Pitta keeps it up?

nillapuddin

pussied out about DT not being 100%, putting in Diggs

ofcourse my opponent has E Sanders

fuck everything about fantasy football

bigkrev

3 points for Antonio Brown
The complete shit show of the NYG-NO game (how do you not throw a single TD with Odell Beckham against that defense?!?)

Im Guessing a ton of DFS teams got killed today by the early games. Weird week.

Another week where I managed to make all the wrong calls.

There has to be some prize for that.. it's just as hard as making the right calls!

Marathon.. not a race.. marathon.. not a race.

*deep breaths*

Tom Nook

Alert! RBs are dropping like flies. :(
J. Stewart
Rawls
D Martin
Foster
Woodhead
Abdullah

Who else?

Stock up on the handcuffs.

Destroying one league and absolutely getting blown out in the other. This might be record lows:

Bortles: 2.12
A. Brown: 3.90
S. Watkins: 2.00
J. Stewart: 1.60
J. Reed: 7.00

Have Lacy and J Matthews left for later. What a rough week.

bigkrev

Hey guys,
I am down 2 points, with the Minnesota D left to play. Do you think Chicago or Philadelphia are more likely than Minnesota to score at least 3 points?

nillapuddin

I dropped ARI Kicker and for some reason didnt pick him back up, which now basically guarantees I will lose

no regrets about my other decisions. Atleast I know if I used DT I would have lost, theres atleast a glimmer of hope for me that Diggs has a monster game

fhAR1sR.png

fuck fantasy football.

phanphare

Banned
jesus, one of my games is hilariously low scoring. I'm still ahead but between the two of us we've got jameis winston, antonio brown, mark ingram, sammy watkins, barnidge, jets d, rawls, aj green, kelce, and golden tate

Hey guys,
I am down 2 points, with the Minnesota D left to play. Do you think Chicago or Philadelphia are more likely than Minnesota to score at least 3 points?

I'd go with philly. vikings are a good d but green bay is green bay. I'd avoid that match up.

jfkgoblue

Melvin Gordon may be a top 5 back going foward, and Kelvin Benjamin a top 5 WR, slightly unexpected

Jameis tried, but failed to make me lose, luckily my opponent had an even worse week
5CUoy3l.png

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
jesus my bench decided to go off this week.

tyrod taylor - 33 pts
travis benjamin - 31
corey coleman - 26
gio bernard 21

lost this week to the top point earner. oh well.

Top Bottom