• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Mesoian

Bortles or Rapesburger? Both of them are letting me down this season and I'm about to just grab Hoyer out of desperation.

What do you guys think at TE - Fleener or Zach Miller? The Lions are terrible against TEs but it seems like it could be a shootout in SD and Brees has really been looking to Fleener all season, and the two are really getting comfortable with each other. I was initially leaning toward Miller but now I'm second guessing that decision.

Bortles or Rapesburger? Both of them are letting me down this season and I'm about to just grab Hoyer out of desperation.

Big Ben gets Bell back this week, which theoretically should mean defenses will stack the box more, opening up the secondary. It's a tough choice but I'd probably lean his way.

Bortles has been figuring things out a bit as time has gone on, so he should steadily improve a bit going forward.

Roethlisberger should improve quite a bit with the Bell re-addition. Really opens things up for the team as a whole.

Saganator

Who to start.. Stafford or Brees? I think both with have a solid game, so the real question is who is more likely to have a big game?

Also really not liking Brandon Marshall this week against Seattle, thinking about starting Sterling Shepard instead, the match up isn't much better with the Giants playing the Vikings, but my only other option is Enunwa, who I'm thinking about dropping for Cole Beasley.

phanphare

Banned
Who to start? Stafford or Brees? I think both with have a solid game, so the real question is who is more likely to have a big game?

Also really not liking Brandon Marshall this week against Seattle, thinking about starting Sterling Shepard instead, the match up isn't much better with the Giants playing the Vikings, but my only other option is Enunwa.

I really like stafford this week

Hmm got offered Diggs for Jordan Howard which is very very tempting. I'd love to have Diggs. Only problem is my RBs are weak and my wrs are decent.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Latavius Murray or Cody Kessler in the flex? Murray is facing a tough D and probably won't score four weeks in a row, and Kessler has a better opportunity to score nearly every play.

NYR

I'm going with Terrelle Pryor over Julian Edelman as my WR3. Figured I'd take a shot since the Pats are starting a #3 QB.

Here's hoping I don't quote this post in a couple of hours regretting this.

NYR

Help Me Pick:

Start 2:
Enunwa
Zach Miller
Tyler Lockett
Tavon Austin
Wow. You're in trouble if you need to start two of these guys.

Go with Enunwa because the Jets will be down and throwing a lot. Go with Miller, I like him against DET.

Wow. You're in trouble if you need to start two of these guys.

Go with Enunwa because the Jets will be down and throwing a lot. Go with Miller, I like him against DET.

Decker is out and Jordy is on bye

Every single RB I pick up gets drilled with a season ending injury too so I'm literally starting that flop Bernard over at Cinci

It's at the point where I'm probably running two TEs (Miller and Delanie Walker)

Kill me

Z_Y

Thanks guys. I was leaning that way but being a Browns fan I always underestimate their projections. Charles being back was tempting me....

UberTag

I did the unthinkable and traded Marvin Jones away prior to kickoff today so this is the last game I'll get any value out of him.

He's either going off for 3 touchdowns today or getting a season-ending injury.

UberTag

I started Flacco instead of Brock Os this week. That's looking like a poor decision.
Tenny has had a respectable pass D up until now limiting the likes of Stafford and Carr and Brock looked like utter dogshit the past two weeks against Kansas City and New England. Who knew he would best each of his last two games in a single quarter? I doubt anyone started Brock today so don't beat yourself up about it.

Hopkins with 0 targets as my WR1 and Fuller on my bench with 18 points is incredibly disappointing.

As I type this Hopkins just got his first target. Nice.

NYR

I'm going with Terrelle Pryor over Julian Edelman as my WR3. Figured I'd take a shot since the Pats are starting a #3 QB.

Here's hoping I don't quote this post in a couple of hours regretting this.
Pryor with a TD.

were-the-millers-no-ragrets-tattoo.jpg

nillapuddin

i constantly feel like my team is terrible, but I guess I'm doing all I can.

t4dxK7Jh.png

anybody else feel like they need to constantly tinker but theres nothing to tinker ?

nillapuddin

Will Fuller Regret Level: ∞/10

DT, Diggs, and Cooks are W1 or W2 from their respected QBs. Hopkins is Brock's fav target. For me, I would keep Fuller on the bench.

If I were 0-3 or 1-2 and need a win, I would take chance and do Fuller for Cooks.

i hate you.
no I dont

I am 1-2, did need a win, and should have put in Fuller. Jimminy Fucking Christmas.

Top Bottom