• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Halp!

Quincy Enuwa (who?) or DeAndre Hopkins this week?

Normally that would seem like a no brainer.. But Hopkins caught one pass for 4 yards last week and is playing the Vikings this week.. Is it crazy to bench him?

My other WR are Crabtree and Emmanuel Sanders.

Man I wish I could freaking have this decision instead of deciding which flop QB to start

Also Enunwa is the Jets #3 receiver, #2 now that Decker is out

phanphare

Banned
Halp!

Quincy Enuwa (who?) or DeAndre Hopkins this week?

Normally that would seem like a no brainer.. But Hopkins caught one pass for 4 yards last week and is playing the Vikings this week.. Is it crazy to bench him?

My other WR are Crabtree and Emmanuel Sanders.

not gonna lie, I like enunwa this week. especially with decker out. I'd roll with him over hopkins tbh.

Man I wish I could freaking have this decision instead of deciding which flop QB to start

Also Enunwa is the Jets #3 receiver, #2 now that Decker is out

who else is available other than anderson and hoyer? can you get flacco or winston?

phanphare

Banned
Hmmm. Even with Chicago's injuries? Anderson may be a flop but he's got all the weapons

luckily they're still up against indy so that helps. I feel like anderson has both a higher ceiling and a lower floor so it really depends on what you need. go with hoyer as the safe option and anderson as the semi-risky upside option. anderson does love him some olsen and benjamin though. he could realistically end the day with 300 yards and 3 TDs depending on whether or not tampa does anything on offense.

Yeah I'm punching from behind here based on projections and the other guy has Brady as QB who will likely just go off

Gotta fight back, Derek it is

phanphare

Banned
Miller or Ertz at TE?

Thinking Miller, just tempted by Ertz as Lions give up 2nd most points to Tight Ends so far.

I like both of those options so I'd be good either way

Schattenjäger;219594047 said:
Robert Woods or Chris Hogan or Mike Wallace

woods in a ppr format. not sure if not. I'm intrigued by hogan with brady especially this week against the browns. it's just hard to roll out someone who isn't proven yet.

Jarnet87

Schattenjäger;219594047 said:
Robert Woods or Chris Hogan or Mike Wallace

I am a Chris Hogan believer. We saw him put up a solid week 1, and on route to a solid week 2 before Garop got hurt. He did well with Brady in the preseason. Patriots got embarrassed last week and Brady is back. I expect a lot of points.

CatBert

Neo Member
I have Eli Manning starting (vs Green Bay) and Tannehill on my bench (vs Tennessee).

Is that the right call? CBS is projecting Tannehill to have the better game but my gut says to play Manning.

Wait for Eddie Royal's status, or drop him for Jalen Richard?

I have Eli Manning starting (vs Green Bay) and Tannehill on my bench (vs Tennessee).

Is that the right call? CBS is projecting Tannehill to have the better game but my gut says to play Manning.

Tannehill wouldn't be anywhere near my fantasy teams. I'd stick with Eli.

phanphare

Banned

play manning. definitely play manning. this is a great week for him.

UberTag

Projections are typically wrong. Most experts aren't going to tell you to start Tannehill in a shit matchup over Manning in a good matchup and nobody here will, either. I'd rather roll the dice on a mystery like Lynch or Anderson over Tannehill. Jamarcus Russell could return to the league next week and I'd be inclined to start him over Tannehill.

Be careful if you're starting anyone in the Baltimore/Washington game. Looks like there's 18mph winds there atm. I'd avoid any kicker and deep threat on either team

mackaveli

Crabtree or Benjamin?
Standard scoring.

Benjamin is a Monday game vs bucs defence but it's Anderson and not newton.

Crabtree has been red hot. I'm not sure if San Diego has a good defence or not.

Have a TE dilemma. I have Ebron but he's out today. I had Antonio Gates but dropped him for Hunter Henry who I was starting but now it seems like Gates might play today?

Should I stick with Henry or pick up Cameron Brate as a Free Agent and go with Brate?

mike6467

Chris Hogan replacing Stefen Diggs like a CHAMP this week. I'm playing the guy who has Gronk as well, just hoping this holds up.

Top Bottom