• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Did something happen to Vinateri at the end of the Colts game? Yahoo shows another kicker (McAfee) making the final 45 yard field goal in the 4th

CatBert

Neo Member
Welp Tannehill ended with 3 points, so thank God he's on my bench. Thanks everyone who chimed in and confirmed my gut feeling to bench him.

On another note, my opponent has Vinateri. His kicker had a better game than his qb. FML.

Coates dropped 2 TDs :lol

He would have been looking at a 40+ point day.

Also, Amari Cooper is getting a lot of looks already and almost had a TD. Hopefully this is the week he blows up

Jims

Definitely feels like an Atlanta RB game today, like a couple week ago. Denver seems determined to not let Julio burn them for anything.

(Thank the football gods for Hopkins garbage time TDs. We take those.)

I was thinking about trading him high as well...

Demaryius Thomas!
I'm trying to trade him and Eric Decker with maybe Michael Thomas for Nuk and Frank Gore.

Hopefully he takes it

He should, it's not hard to surpass Wheaton. Imagine next season when they Brown, Bryant (for an unknown number of games before being suspended again) and Coates.
My entire life.. the Steelers have never not had a WR who could be a positive influence..

Fucking Steelers

Up by 37 right now, he has manning and lacy left for tonight. Evans and Brates for me tomorrow. I can sleep peacefully tonight if manning doesn't have a 5TD game.

nillapuddin

I dont want to celebrate too early, cause brate might go off for 60, but finally a weekend I could breathe a little

jxUQVjtl.png

DJ and ARI DST had me feeling really good since thursday

Glad I stuck with Rivers, my logic was right, but the reason was waaayyyy off.

cant believe PHI lost that game

Only down a little right now but I need a lot to go right for me to win. I need Eli to outscore Jordy, Shepard and Carolina's defense by at least 7.5 points to win.

Who should I target with the counteroffer? I want Cam the fuck out of there and I'd be ok with Eli if I could poach some more elite talent

here's his lineup

He also stole Coates from me in waivers so that was almost assuredly why he offered him
Make him pay you AJ or Mike Evans.. Cam is an all round QB 1 week in and out concussion or not and he has the second best TE in the league with Olsen.

Either AJ or Evans.. if he doesn't give you one or the other tell him to pound sand.

Cam and a WR for AJ or Evans and Eli..

He can spare one of them for the upgrade

WITH Eli? I don't think that's happening unless I bring more skin to the party. Someone already offered him Luck for Evans and he waffled it

I might just decline and try to just go with my gut on everything now

Cam and a WR for AJ or Evans and Eli..

He can spare one of them for the upgrade

Not a...terrible idea

WITH Eli? I don't think that's happening unless I bring more skin to the party. Someone already offered him Luck for Evans and he waffled it

I might just decline and try to just go with my gut on everything now

Not a...terrible idea
He's getting one of the best QBs in the league and he still has a WR 1 to play week in and week out.

You're getting a downgrade at QB especially after Eli being Eli tonight..

Make him pay you Bronson especially after losing Decker.

I'm up 18 points, he has Carolina D and Jacquizz Rodgers tomorrow.

Fuck. It's going to be a nail biter. I almost want Rodgers to get a long TD right away so I can turn off the game.

In the end, benching Enunwa was the right choice. So for that I'm grateful. DeAndre Washington was a let down though for sure.

He's getting one of the best QBs in the league and he still has a WR 1 to play week in and week out.

You're getting a downgrade at QB especially after Eli being Eli tonight..

Make him pay you Bronson especially after losing Decker.

I don't like it tbh, I might just keep Cam if he can get through the concussion stuff

K.Sabot

can't wait for fantasy experts to come out this week and say Odell Beckham Jr. is still a top receiver and not a complete bust again.

he's golden tate tier atm

I'm up 18 points, he has Carolina D and Jacquizz Rodgers tomorrow.

Fuck. It's going to be a nail biter. I almost want Rodgers to get a long TD right away so I can turn off the game.

In the end, benching Enunwa was the right choice. So for that I'm grateful. DeAndre Washington was a let down though for sure.
That's gonna be close.. luckily the Carolina D hasn't looked stellar.

I don't like it tbh, I might just keep Cam if he can get through the concussion stuff
He probably will.

I have on my fantasy team too. He's going to be fine.

But if you deal him.. Don't sell him for cheap. Get as value as you can from him

Wow I actually considered drafting OBJ over Brown because I thought he would just be a target monster this year but it looks like he's way too far up his own ass (and Eli is terrible).

Glad I stuck with Brown lol.

Edit: and he finally gets a TD lol

Top Bottom