• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

WedgeX

Banned
Will Fuller is out, along with Theo Riddick...so my flex spot in a PPR league comes down to:

M.Bennette (TE-NE)
T.Yeldon (RB-JAX)

UberTag

Will Fuller is out, along with Theo Riddick...so my flex spot in a PPR league comes down to:

M.Bennette (TE-NE)
Can't go wrong with either there. Mite go with bennette.
This is what you get when you crossbreed...

martellus-bennett-huddle-up-bears-2015.jpg

with...

bd47d5ce43b70e9a88a9d6422f7e7ce0d4055442_hq.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Start 2:

Lacy against Dallas
James White against Cincy
TJ Yeldon against Chicago.

Half point per reception.

My other RB is Christine Michael, but he is definitely starting

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

M.Bennette (TE-NE)
T.Yeldon (RB-JAX)

Bennett no question

Rashad Jennings or Jeremy Hill?

Ugh. Hill I guess. Rashad coming off injury splitting carries and touches with 2 other backs and facing a good D.

Crowell, Crowder, or Meredith for FLEX in half-PPR?

Currently have Crowell in the slot.

I say Meredith. Ten D is good and Crowell has not been great the last few weeks.

PillarEN

Would any of you start Cobb over Snead (NO) or John Brown (ARZ)? I'm hesitant because Dallas has been stingy but the report is that Cobb is expected to get the ball as a running back as well this game.

No PPR

Milabrega

Bennet has homerun potential is so high.

I would go Lacy and White.

Ryan Mathews, Christine Michael, John Brown.

PPR, pick two?

CM for sure. Other option is rough, Brown has Carson back and should feast against a Jets D that gives up the deep ball but RM could easily get you 2td's. I would probably go RM.

I have an irrational hatred of Hill and Cobb so I shouldn't give advice on those other scenarios posted on this page.

WedgeX

Banned
Can't go wrong with either there. Mite go with bennette.

Bennett no question

Ugh. Hill I guess. Rashad coming off injury splitting carries and touches with 2 other backs and facing a good D.

I say Meredith. Ten D is good and Crowell has not been great the last few weeks.

Bennet has homerun potential is so high.

I would go Lacy and White.

CM for sure. Other option is rough, Brown has Carson back and should feast against a Jets D that gives up the deep ball but RM could easily get you 2td's. I would probably go RM.

I have an irrational hatred of Hill and Cobb so I shouldn't give advice on those other scenarios posted on this page.

Done. Thanks guys!

Joe

Did Kelvin Benjamin just get +30 yards or -30 yards? The feed I'm watching says -30 yards but my fantasy app just gave him 3pts for +30 yards.

Edit: overturned anyway

UberTag

I can't believe I didn't stream Mariota. I wanted to but talked myself out of it.
His schedule over the next several weeks is downright sick. Anyone who got in on that freight train before last week is going to reap the benefits.

UberTag

Really Glad i drafted obj
I'm regretting trading Marvin Jones for him a couple weeks back in hopes of an upgrade.
Ah well... back to the drawing board. At least I've still got AJ Green. Hopefully one of my lottery ticket receivers (Donte Moncrief and Corey Coleman) pay off to fill the void.

Apath

Bennett no question

Welp. Should have listened. Also had White on my bench.

Hazelhurst

Can't see why anyone would have thought Jordy and OBJ were equivalent. That was a gift.

Somebody in this thread actually suggested I keep Jordy since he's more consistent and has more TDs. It's true, Jordy is safer, but I knew Odell is insanely talented.

UberTag

Arian Foster and Rashad Jennings—my RB core—disappoint again. :(
If you went into this season thinking that tandem of RBs was going to carry you to a championship... well... you should have been working the wire and sending trade offers out a month ago.

Somebody in this thread actually suggested I keep Jordy since he's more consistent and has more TDs. It's true, Jordy is safer, but I knew Odell is insanely talented.

Think that was me, still stick by it, Odell is a trainwreck and I'd rather have a dude like Jordy that I know isn't gonna fuck around and flame out

I hate close games like I'm in right now, I'm gonna lose by like 6 but I won't know for sure until Monday night

Hazelhurst

Think that was me, still stick by it, Odell is a trainwreck and I'd rather have a dude like Jordy that I know isn't gonna fuck around and flame out

I hate close games like I'm in right now, I'm gonna lose by like 6 but I won't know for sure until Monday night

No worries. Jordy is still going to be a solid beast this year with the best QB in the NFL. It's impressive what Jordy has done after coming back from a torn ACL. I felt the ceiling is much higher with Odell. So I took the gamble and made the trade. I had a feeling he would bounce back, but not bounce back with 200 yards and 2 TDs in one game. Glad to see the Giants win as well.

Top Bottom