• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus, Allah, Buddah please don't let Coates go off after I decided to bench him today. I don't trust that banged up left hand.

You did gud

I need Enunwa and Powell to combine for less than 10 points tomorrow. Of course Gronk and Stewart go off on me. Carr and Crabcakes did fucking nothing

NYR

odell.png

I'm Pied Piper.

I made this deal earlier in the week. This might have been my best trade ever.
Jesus. Do you live in Wisconsin? What a terrible trade, you killed him.

bigkrev

congrats to the one dude on earth that started jay ajayi btw

I had Jay Ajayi started against me!

... but he started McKinnon and Vincent Jackson on a Bye, and has 5 QBs on his roster (Mariotta, Bortles, Alex Smith, Carson Wentz, Russel Wilson).

We are kicking him out of the league this week because of his lineup fuckup

-SG

Looks like I'm going 0-6 after another week of losing by less than 5. I just can't catch a break this season. The fantasy gods hate me.

necrosis

I had Jay Ajayi started against me!

... but he started McKinnon and Vincent Jackson on a Bye, and has 5 QBs on his roster (Mariotta, Bortles, Alex Smith, Carson Wentz, Russel Wilson).

We are kicking him out of the league this week because of his lineup fuckup

"thought it was a 5 qb league, sorry"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My friend benched him in two leagues because Jay is shit and was salty about it until I told him he is still butt

I'm still salty about not starting Britt though, goddamnit

Seriously, who on earth would have started Britt? If you did your team is just laughably bad.

UberTag

Seriously, who on earth would have started Britt? If you did your team is just laughably bad.
I entertained the idea but that was in a 14-team league with a deep bench where we start 4 receivers weekly. He was on the short-list of people whom I considered picking up given the strength of the matchup but I went with Jamison Crowder instead.

Jarnet87

In a deep league where you had Evans or Diggs on bye he was worth a punt at flex. He's been decent the last few games and getting the most targets going up against a not so good Detroit D.

t-ramp

Lamar Miller TD 👌

I'm just about tied now with my opponent, and hoping my John Brown and Catanzaro will outscore Brandon Marshall tomorrow.

nillapuddin

iwXcnyJh.png

Cooks and CMike were the right answer it appears (pending J Brown)

What happened to Wentz?

Also, at halftime of the NYG game, I was sky high, my opponent had about 50 points total.
Still, a win is a win.

UberTag

Big Ben has a torn meniscus and will have surgery Monday morning. No timetable for his return.

https://twitter.com/RonCookPG/status/787845231714504704
Time for the Landry Jones Show! How exciting!

This is like a double whammy for those Sammie Coates owners who were feeling so enthusiastic before he lacerated his hand, broke his finger and now lost his QB. He even stuck the dagger in extra deep by being active today and failing to catch anything.

NateDrake

I'm becoming impatient with Aarons Rodgers. He's a mess this year and is going to cost me another win this week. Unless Brandon Marshall does awful tomorrow night.

Odell killed me in one league and I'm up 38 in the other with my opponent having only Brown and the Arizona D left to play..

Barring any six interception game, I should be good right?

I'm becoming impatient with Aarons Rodgers. He's a mess this year and is going to cost me another win this week. Unless Brandon Marshall does awful tomorrow night.
That's where I am with Allen Robinson

wbsmcs

Starting 6-0 in one league where I have Charles coming back and OBJ hopefully returning to form.

Falling to 4-2 in another because I started Foster and lost by 0.9 points. Needed 1 more point from Vinatieri, and thought I would get it for sure with the game going to OT. Arghh oh well..my team is done with byes for the most part and I just made 2 seperate deals which turned Jordan Reed and Tevin Coleman into Doug Mart and Greg Olsen.

It has been a good year and hopefully injuries avoid me....

Suffered through a Dez, Melvin Gordon, Foster, JStew, Keenan Allen team last year.

DKehoe

OBJ finally finds form (and does so in a big way) and the rest of my team underperforms this week. I wasn't expecting to win my matchup but will end up doing worse than I expected. I had come very close to picking up Golden Tate as a replacement for Eric Decker, who I still had on my bench this week. Instead I ended up playing Michael Floyd. If Floyd ends up somehow saving my week I will be forever in his debt.

Squeaked one out this week lads. Was up 7 last night with Frank Gore and Catanzaro left while my opponent had TY Hilton and Deandre Hopkins. Went to bed early and was sure I was finished.

Check scores this morning: I'm up by .5!

Started 0-1 and now on a 5 game win streak.

Thank you again, Tom Brady.

What happened to Wentz?

He met the vaunted Washington D!

In all seriousness, our DBs are decent. Seemed like Philly should have stuck to the run more once they were within a TD. We can't defend the run for shit.

Need to figure out my stupid TE situation because somehow I ended up with 3 of them:

- Antonio Gates
- Eric Ebron
- Cameron Brate

Ebron usually is my starter but has been out. And before this week started I ended up dropping Hunter Henry for Antonio Gates, and Henry had a monster game of course.

So I'd like to keep 2, and if need be I should be able to get Henry back this week. Help please.

Tom Nook

Need to figure out my stupid TE situation because somehow I ended up with 3 of them:

- Antonio Gates
- Eric Ebron
- Cameron Brate

Ebron usually is my starter but has been out. And before this week started I ended up dropping Hunter Henry for Antonio Gates, and Henry had a monster game of course.

So I'd like to keep 2, and if need be I should be able to get Henry back this week. Help please.

If you can get Henry back, get him. Don't look back at the other 3, imo.

- Antonio Gates
- Eric Ebron
- Cameron Brate

Brate by default (didn't know anyone was even holding him anymore), and Gates if you can get Henry.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member

sums up my season.

will be .500 after this week. trending downward. don't know what to do.

I'm really not happy with my WRs, travis benjamin, snead, and jbrown... I think i'm going to try and move snead, though it takes just one injury to make him relevant...

now AB without big ben..and corey coleman still MIA , i dont know....

disappointed with kelce again...might spend big with my faab for hunter henry... good idea?

Top Bottom