• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Jacquizz Rodgers

or

Terrance West

Leaning towards West especially after the past couple of games, and after Johnson just broke 2(?) TDs and a long ass run against the Jets DST.

Jacquizz Rodgers

or

Terrance West

Leaning towards West especially after the past couple of games, and after Johnson just broke 2(?) TDs and a long ass run against the Jets DST.
That's DJ man: West is no freaking DJ. And Quizz is playing the 49ers: a team that had more than one RB go nuts on them.

I'd say Jaquizz easily

UberTag

So i guess Zack Miller is dead with Hoyer hurt. I've been starting Ertz the past two weeks and finally start Miller lol
Yeah, Miller's fantasy value tanks without Hoyer more than anyone else.
I think Meredith will be okay although tonight's not looking good for him.

Most exciting news for me tonight is that Robbie Gould has found himself a new kicking gig.

NateDrake

Someone give me one good reason to keep Aaron Rodgers. He's awful this year and is going to finish tonight probably 15pts below projects, if not more.

UberTag

Glad I started Montgomery. Just need him to get a TD here.
He's been quite the pleasant surprise, hasn't he?
Was merely looking for a spot start out of him with John Brown shaken up but I think he might turn into a long-term solution.

anybody start adams? good lord
There's a guy in the GAF money league who has Adams on his bench while Meredith does nothing in his starting lineup. The very definition of fantasy grief.

phanphare

Banned
There's a guy in the GAF money league who has Adams on his bench while Meredith does nothing in his starting lineup. The very definition of fantasy grief.

I would've done the same thing

meredith probably would have had a decent showing with hoyer healthy

That what makes it sickning, you have to start your guy, but man do I hate having to play guys on Thursday.

I picked up Meredith off waivers and didn't trust Delanie Walker this week after he laid a goddamn egg the past few ones

Legit cannot win
ever (though at least I have Bears defense & am facing Howard in another league)

Jackson goes down hurt and Davis has 2 carries. If I could've played Montgomery as an RB I woulda snagged him..wonder if davis will even be relevant going forward

That end was great. Opponent's Crosby FG blocked. Miller gets an additional 3 pts. 6 pt swing. #silverlinings

E: and -1 for blocked FG. 7 pt swing baby

UberTag

Jackson goes down hurt and Davis has 2 carries. If I could've played Montgomery as an RB I woulda snagged him..wonder if davis will even be relevant going forward
He'll be relevant. He barely had time to get his feet wet and learn the playbook after being traded over the weekend and having a short week.

Whether he'll be GOOD or not... well, that remains to be seen. I'm sure he'll be better than Starks. For what that's worth. Starks has been abysmal this year.

necrosis

it was pretty widely reported that montgomery would be getting the carries until davis was able to really sit down with the playbook

davis will have value going forward, but once starks is healthy again it's hard to say how much

ugh i fucking hate thursday night football

already feeling like i've lost the week purely because i started cam meredith

Right there with ya. As a Bears fan and Zach Miller owner, I understand all too well. Got just 6 points from him.

Need some advice on my roster this week. Need to start 2 RB's, 2WR's, and a flex from these players. All advice appreciated.

Terrance West @NYJ
Jacquizz Rodgers @SF
CJ Anderson vs Houston
Jay Ajayi vs Buffalo
Allen Robinson @Oak
Michael Crabtree vs Jags
OBJ vs LA in London
Tyrell Williams @NO

Right now I have West, Rodgers, Anderson, OBJ, and Allen Robinson in my lineup. My fear is Crabtree and Tyrell Williams going off in what I could see as both of those games being shootouts. And if I put one of them in, which RB should I take out?

This is a 1pt PPR league as well

Wads

Banned
I started ty Montgomery in a ppr league WR/TE flex so quite liking that. Who knew Adams would play let alone go off like that..,

Aaron Rodgers and Cam Meredith in my other league. Probably going to lose unless one of my other guys go off.

fep

I got TNF'd.

With Meredith and Jordy as good as goose egging it I'm going to need some pre-Halloween magic happening.

WR: Nuk, Tyrell Williams, John Brown
RB: Shady, Mathews, Ajayi, Ware, C Mike
TE: Julius Thomas, Pitta

Choose two RB, a WR, a TE, and a Flex ... highest upside lineup?

Tom Nook

I got TNF'd.

With Meredith and Jordy as good as goose egging it I'm going to need some pre-Halloween magic happening.

WR: Nuk, Tyrell Williams, John Brown
RB: Shady, Mathews, Ajayi, Ware, C Mike
TE: Julius Thomas, Pitta

Choose two RB, a WR, a TE, and a Flex ... highest upside lineup?

As of Friday, Shady is practicing. If he can't play, go with Ajayi

Nuk?

Need some TE advice. I have pitta and z ertz. They have not been great. Available is some like Doyle, barn ridge, and cj fied from hou

Thoughts

eagles are playing vikings this week so I probably wouldn't play ertz. Other than that, it's kind of a crap shoot (for TE's in general unless you have gronk, olsen or reed)

Top Bottom