• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Even with the news of McCoy being active, i'll take the gamble of starting Gilisee. It'll probably backfire, but I have pretty bad alternative (Cooks @ KC and J. Matthews vs. Vikings)

soo.... someone dropped shady

I didnt hesitate to pick him up, dropped john brown for him.

although I have leveon, djohnson, and cmike, it just seemed too good to pass up

my team is a cluster of, who the F do I start

NC5gnqnl.png

Anyone have thoughts on my flex?

CMike facing a tough ARI defense, Diggs coming back after BYE, DT proj is low, idk

Let me in your league. Anyone who drops LeSean McCoy needs to be kicked out of the league.

Considering putting McCoy in Flex but I'm torn. These are my other options:

Doug Baldwin
Sammie Coates
Willie Snead

I know it's a real risk/reward situation, but I feel like I can probably count on at least a few points from McCoy but the other three are much more inconsistent.

Anybody got any input?

Dre3001

These are my RBs, which 3 (2 RB and 1 Flex) should get the start today

L. McCoy
M. Gordon
C. Anderson
J. Charles
J. Hill
T. Yeldon

soo.... someone dropped shady

I didnt hesitate to pick him up, dropped john brown for him.

although I have leveon, djohnson, and cmike, it just seemed too good to pass up

my team is a cluster of, who the F do I start

NC5gnqnl.png

Anyone have thoughts on my flex?

CMike facing a tough ARI defense, Diggs coming back after BYE, DT proj is low, idk
Sell McCoy for some decent WRs because you can't even use all that wealth.

That owner has to be a moron

fep

As of Friday, Shady is practicing. If he can't play, go with Ajayi

Nuk?

Thanks, this has been my toughest week choosing starters.

RB: Shady, Ware, Ajayi, C Mike
WR: Hopkins, Tyrell Williams

RB, RB, Flex, WR

I'm starting Ware, Ajayi and C Mike as my 2RB and a Flex. Hopkins as my WR.

Considering swapping Hopkins for Tyrell Williams and still wavering on using Shady or not. I need upside after the TNF horror of Meredith and Jordy Nelson. It's a PPR so I'm also thinking of popping in Tyrell for C Mike. Ugh.

I feel you Shady owners.

"After watching LeSean McCoy (hamstring) in pre-game warmups, ESPN Bills reporter Mike Rodak observed that McCoy 'does not look close to 100 percent when cutting and exploding.'
Rodak proceeded to note that McCoy took a pre-game handoff all the way to the house as opposed to stopping, drawing roars from fans paying attention to warmups."

*edit*
Fuck it, go big or go home, subbing in Shady for C Mike.

nillapuddin

Think Im gunna play Eifert at TE just incase they throw in a package to get him a TD since they are playing at home, sorry Pitta, you get the job done, but youre not sexy.

FTF

I'm not trusting McCoy today...I think he's a decoy (npi) as there's no reason to push him to play in this game. I think Rex is playing games.

Tom Nook

.1 for Gillislee so far, kind of regretting playing him of Brandin Cooks, but oh well

At least Eagles D is kind of saving me so far

With Zeke and Jstew on bye, I thought the shady injury news is a break for me picking up Gillislee.

The whole shady/Gillislee situation pissed me off.

So far my kicker Tucker is carrying my team.

duxstar

=( at 5 - 1 my fantasy playoff hopes are going down the drain , lesean mccoy gets hurt, jordan reed is out, and my backup running backs of tj yeldon and arian foster are garbage tier , this is the bitch about fantasy football team thread right ? Save me Julio !

mike6467

I needed a RB after Simms went down. I put a lot of waiver cash on Ajayi, like 30% of my total allotted waiver bucks. I don't expect this crazy shit to continue, but I feel like I made the right call.

necrosis

I needed a RB after Simms went down. I put a lot of waiver cash on Ajayi, like 30% of my total allotted waiver bucks. I don't expect this crazy shit to continue, but I feel like I made the right call.

yeah i don't know where this came from but he looks like some sort of unstoppable fucking monster out there

necrosis

ugh pretty sure my cameron meredith vs his aj green is going to do me in this week

throwing out the cameron brate hail mary in hopes that he'll be able to do work with vjax out and the running game limited

nillapuddin

I need DJ, DT, CMike & ARI DST to score 64.2 points.

FUCK THIS WEEK

I fucked up with eifert, I fucked up with rivers, and ajayi and gordon were gods on the field

uCQNzTNh.png

duxstar

I have a 5 point lead with literally no reason to be doing this good lol. I came on at 230 to find that my starting quarterback trade went through , and that i had no starting quarterback, my #3 WR i traded away was also gone, and that Lesean Mccoy was playing and that i had his backup Gillislee starting.

Like i said Julio Jones is a savior , T.Y. Hilton did what I needed him to, and my gameplan of having 2 bad quarterbacks paid off with Jameis Winston playing the Niners.

I Should never be winning with Jeremy Kerly, T.J. Yeldon, and Gillislee.

I just need the arizona D and Brandon Mcmanus to score more than Deandre Hopkins. Cmon Broncos D

duxstar

Also anyone have any reccomendations for a deeep sleeper at Running back ?

I have at the moment
Lesean Mccoy
T.j. Yeldon
Mike Gillislee
And Arian Foster

Arian foster might as well be injured and T.J. Yeldon is Terrible, its not a good situation at RB for my team and i have to start 2

fep

I shouldn't have tinkered. Benched C Mike for Shady and put in Nuk for Tyrell Williams. Ware, Ajayi, and Eagles D saving my ass! Didn't expect this much from Ware after drafting him, but I'll take it.

I'm still up 6 with Nuk to go, my opponent has Jimmy Graham though.

UberTag

Really bad fantasy week for me. Lost all of my matchups by a mere handful of points.
You always question your judgment when you're so close to victory and have it snatched away.

Also anyone have any reccomendations for a deeep sleeper at Running back ?

I have at the moment
Lesean Mccoy
T.j. Yeldon
Mike Gillislee
And Arian Foster

Arian foster might as well be injured and T.J. Yeldon is Terrible, its not a good situation at RB for my team and i have to start 2

If it's a ppr league Chris Thompson (WAS) could be a good pick up. Matt Jones keeps fumbling and Thompson looked good today.

I need Wussel to stop throwing to Doug Baldwin.

And then I can worry about my Broncos D v E.Sanders on Monday. 20pt cushion isn't much in a 1pt ppr league.

bigkrev

I'm winning this week unless Brandon McManus scores 55 points tomorrow.

I'm mostly rolling because of Brees and Gronk, and my insane RB depth, but my WR core is decimated. I'm trying to work some trades- Terrance West for Brandon Cooks was almost a deal on Thursday but the other guy pulled out :(

Top Bottom