• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

I hate having a D/ST on the bench but I don't know what to do with the Bills. Surely you can't play them against the Patriots...The plan now is to pick up the Panthers, though the Chiefs have been decent and have a nice next couple of weeks besides this Sunday at Indy.

Eh, the Bills aren't probably worth stressing over anyways. Probably just drop them.

Also need a QB in a 2 QB league, but am having the same trouble as the poster at the top of this page. I checked and I'm the only team without 3 QBs. Leaves me with Fitz, Oz, and whoever the Browns are starting. Yikes. Makes me want to shy away from 2 QB leagues.

fep

I'm kinda flush at RB and my WR corp is definitely lacking... any names come to mind if I wanted to trade C Mike for a WR? It's a PPR and I'm thinking I might be able to snag Amari Cooper.

In the same vein I'm thinking of dropping Ryan Mathews and taking a shot on someone like Cordarelle Patterson.

C Mike and Nuk or Jordy Nelson for Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, or ODB?

Matt Jones is a bum

Brock is a bum and I'd making Hopkins look bad.

Doesn't seem that bad if you're getting odb.

~

Question: if you had tons of rb depth, would you trade cj anderson for michael thomas?

Question: if you had tons of rb depth, would you trade cj anderson for michael thomas?

Only if you're desperate for somebody to start at WR. CJA value still way higher and Thomas's value gets hurt week to week because the Saints have so many damn mouths to feed. Thomas is a great PPR guy because he keeps getting a great workload, but the touchdowns are elusive.

woodchuck

Uh yes jump on that. You can stream QBs and A-Rob is due for some big games, even though the Jags have been under achieving this year.

Why do you think Arob is due for some big games? He's been getting targets all season long but Bortles just sucks. He hasn't gone over 75 yards in any game.

There are some players that no matter how good they are, should not be played just because they were drafted highly. I'm an ARob owner but he's just taking up an empty spot on my bench. If I can't get good trade value for him, I'm gonna drop him. His late season schedule sucks too (Vikings and Broncos).

Would you start Brees vs Seattle this week or Winston vs Oakland? The matchup says go with Winston, but Brees seems to put up great numbers at home despite how tough the defense is.

Why do you think Arob is due for some big games? He's been getting targets all season long but Bortles just sucks. He hasn't gone over 75 yards in any game.

There are some players that no matter how good they are, should not be played just because they were drafted highly. I'm an ARob owner but he's just taking up an empty spot on my bench. If I can't get good trade value for him, I'm gonna drop him. His late season schedule sucks too (Vikings and Broncos).

Just a heads up this week on ARob, he put up 150 yards 3 TDs on the Titans last time they played last year, and had another 100 yard game against them at home last year. Might not mean much since this is a Thursday night game, but just food for thought. I'm still deciding between starting him or Hopkins since my other WR is on bye.

Also in another league, Wilson or Ryan?

Ryan is a toss up. He'll either give you a great stat line, or a mediocre one. But if you have a good QB like Russ playing the Saints defense, start them.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
bracing for my worst week yet.

expecting to rebound from week 9 out though.

odds are I need to go 4-3 from here on to win my division and make playoffs.

hoping to net Dez Bryant and Jordan Reed in a trade this week and after week 10 (our trade deadline) nab TY.

bracing for my worst week yet.

expecting to rebound from week 9 out though.

odds are I need to go 4-3 from here on to win my division and make playoffs.

hoping to net Dez Bryant and Jordan Reed in a trade this week and after week 10 (our trade deadline) nab TY.

Just gotta be optimistic about your week

I was projected to lose last week by ~20 points and I ended up winning by 10 points thanks to Eagles Defense and the clown fiesta of a game they had against the Vikings

I was thinking about picking up either Gillislee or Booker last week and ended up picking up Gillislee thinking the bills coach wouldn't be stupid-I was completely wrong and someone else ended up picking him up last week.

Guess you can't win them all.

At least I was able to pick up Rodgers at least.

UberTag

Immediately pickup Booker.
Booker should have been "immediately" picked up in most leagues 3-4 weeks ago.

I was thinking about picking up either Gillislee or Booker last week and ended up picking up Gillislee thinking the bills coach wouldn't be stupid-I was completely wrong and someone else ended up picking him up last week.

Guess you can't win them all.
When in doubt, always assume Rex Ryan will make the stupid decision.

Do you know how much of a shitarse I feel like right now, for a split second I was annoyed CJ didn't get hurt early in the game because I would've won

BradC00

Guy is 2-5

Guy has CJ.

CJ gets hurt.

Posts "I give up, anyone want some players?" in the league forum.

Trades Bell for Gore, and Booker.

I offer him Bennett for Greg Olsen. Hope I get him in this fire sale.

woodchuck

I've had booker since week 2. Hopefully this lotto ticket pays off.

i just picked up Deion Lewis today with the news that he's practicing. Hoping for another lotto ticket

With OBJ, AB, and Steve Smith out for Bye, I have to settle with Devante Adams and Cordelle Patterson off waivers for spot starts. I might try to flip Adams...

Top Bottom