• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Joe

My team killed it this week. I'm up by 80pts, still have Gio Bernard tomorrow night, and made the wrong calls on WRs/Flex/K.

S3hB1Xf.png

After starting the season 0-3, I'm 1 game behind the last playoff spot with three regular season weeks left. If I lose once I'm practically done and I'm playing the top team next week.

Yes, I got the best case scenario. Brady got 0 TDs and Edelman did decent enough to get me going into Monday down 6 with Odell and Eifert to go.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Just need 30+ points from ODB and for Shepard do do nothing for me to win...

rip

Man fantasy sucks for me this year....at least Im winning money on DKs...
like 4 dollars but its something!

TylerD

Week 1 of bye week hell looks to be successful and have a good shot for high score this week. I'm up by 20 and have ODB and Eifert going against Green.

I'm patting myself on the back for playing Mariota over Rivers, dropping Eagles and picking up Rams D against Jets, Catanzaro, and Kenny Britt. Had to play A. Robinson and glad that one paid off.

Mariota is beasting.

i'd rather have doug martin

I traded Jonathan Stewart for Hyde in week 5-6 and i've regretted it since

and thanks to the ~14 points that Antonion Brown scored in in the last few minutes of the game, i'm still projected to lose but it's close now

Will need to drop someone this week. Robert Kelley, Martin, Starks, or Devante Adams

Need to fill in for Marty Ice since he's on bye. Or I could just drop Denver D.

i'd rather have doug martin

I traded Jonathan Stewart for Hyde in week 5-6 and i've regretted it since

and thanks to the ~14 points that Antonion Brown scored in in the last few minutes of the game, i'm still projected to lose but it's close now
I'm glad that Cooper/Hill trade paid me dividends with Antonio's performance.

I might be able to get Martin easier as his owner's WR column isn't as good whereas he has Martin, Melvin, and Freeman

phanphare

Banned
just realized that one league where I'm trying to make a playoff push in is 2 weeks per round starting in week 14 with only 4 teams making it. there goes that. also fuck having playoffs go to week 17.

also also I'm eating some serious crow about not being able to trust blount with brady back. good lord.

probably going to have make some desperation trades this week since my RB situation is not good

Hyde (I don't know what to think at this point)
Howard (possible ankle/achillies injury? FML)
Morris - bench rider for the 1% chance that zeke gets injured/gets suspended(aka not happening most likely)
Henry - for the rare chance that Murray goes down(don't think it's happening)

Will probably try to trade Walker since he's coming off a season high game/scored the most points for all TE's this week

phanphare

Banned
if michael is christine michael I'd try to make a trade asap. that dude is pretty much irrelevant with rawls coming back and prosise getting more touches. I say that as a michael owner. it was fun while it lasted but that shit is dunzo.

if michael is christine michael I'd try to make a trade asap. that dude is pretty much irrelevant with rawls coming back and prosise getting more touches. I say that as a michael owner. it was fun while it lasted but that shit is dunzo.
I'm trying.. I guess I can trade Michael to Procise's/Rawls owner for Crowell?

I'm trying to come up with options here..

I don't have many with Alshon being suspended till playoffs

phanphare

Banned
I honestly don't think michael has any kind of trade value anymore unfortunately. I'm pretty close to dropping him. his value as a handcuff isn't strong because I feel like rawls and prosise would have to both go down.

Someone just offered me:

Adrian Peterson
Frank Gore

for

Doug Martin

Seeing as I'm going to be 3-7 after this week's loss, I'm starting to think I'm just going to blow my team up and hope for an Elliot like 1st overall pick next year. I guess I'm just wondering how much value Martin has in future years (considering hes only 27) and if its enough to not make a 2 for 1 with old/injured dudes. Fantasy value trackers seems to think its an overwhelmingly good deal from what i can see, and I only really have Brown as a for sure keeper for next year in a 3 keeper league.

QB - Prescott
RB - Martin, Stewart, DuJwan Harris, Matt Jones
WR - Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, Doug Baldwin, M Sanu, A Hurns
TE - Rudolph

nasero

Going against Dalton tonight, I have like a 6 pt lead, I have Gio Bernard or Eifert for flex, can't decide on which, leaning Eifert though

phanphare

Banned
[KoRp]Jazzman;224455926 said:
Someone just offered me:

Adrian Peterson
Frank Gore

for

Doug Martin

Seeing as I'm going to be 3-7 after this week's loss, I'm starting to think I'm just going to blow my team up and hope for an Elliot like 1st overall pick next year. I guess I'm just wondering how much value Martin has in future years (considering hes only 27) and if its enough to not make a 2 for 1 with old/injured dudes. Fantasy value trackers seems to think its an overwhelmingly good deal from what i can see, and I only really have Brown as a for sure keeper for next year in a 3 keeper league.

QB - Prescott
RB - Martin, Stewart, DuJwan Harris, Matt Jones
WR - Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, Doug Baldwin, M Sanu, A Hurns
TE - Rudolph

adrian peterson? his career could be over

don't make that trade

Going against Dalton tonight, I have like a 6 pt lead, I have Gio Bernard or Eifert for flex, can't decide on which, leaning Eifert though

I like both of them honestly but I think eifert's involvement is more of a sure thing than gio's so I'd lean that way. plus eifert is a great red zone threat.

-SG

Need someone to fill in for Rivers and looking to get a jump on the WW.

Carr vs. HOU
Tyrod @ CIN

Leaning Tyrod and maybe even plug him in ROS?

fep

I was going to drop Meredith, but with Alshon suspended I'm *just* intrigued enough to keep him on my bench.

Barely, because Cutler is poop and the bears are a mess.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Right now we have 4 teams tied for second at 6-4 in my league.

The person who's going to be in first won this week by 0.06 points, so if stat corrections kick in, it might be a 5 way tie for first.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I had Eli he had Eifert I was down 15. The two picks killed it for me. Glad the Giants won as a big fan but sad I lost my match up. Stuck at 6-4 and now I need to start scrapping to make things happen. Luckily I now have James Starks in the fold and know to sit Christine Michael since the Seahawks hate him.

Tom Nook

Flex help; non ppr league.

Diggs vs ARI
or
JStew vs NO

J Stew vs NO would be obvious but he hasn't been producing pts the last two weeks. Diggs vs ARI is not a good matchup but has been on fire last two weeks.

Thanks

Flex help; non ppr league.

Diggs vs ARI
or
JStew vs NO

J Stew vs NO would be obvious but he hasn't been producing pts the last two weeks. Diggs vs ARI is not a good matchup but has been on fire last two weeks.

Thanks

Stewart. Saints are a huge dumpsterfire of poor runblocking. Maybe Cam takes all the touchdowns but JS could still have 100+ yards.

somehow clutched a win this week

I'm still screwed though

In week 11 I play the zeke/bell/gordon owner

Week 12 I play the guy who is 8-2

week 13 I play the person who is currently 9-1(her one loss is somehow from me but I chalk it up to dumb luck)

The hard question though is to pick up either Langford or Dixon this week since i'm going to assume the worst case scenario and Howard is going to miss some time. Leaning Langford but I don't think he's really good to begin with.

Jims

Is trading Deandre Hopkins for Jeremy Hill selling too low? Currently playing Hopkins at Flex.

My RB situation has become kinda dire and I've found an opportunity with the Alshon Jeffery owner. I've just reached the point where it doesn't seem like the Texans' passing game will ever be a place you want to be. Even if it's a timeshare, the Bengals offense can at least score points?

Top Bottom