• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Is it worth picking C-Mike up again now that he's playing for the Packers? Or is it just going to be him behind Starks barely playing?

If you have a roster spot I would take a flyer on him. I wouldnt start him until I saw him do something but I have a feeling Packers will try to go more Starks/Michael and maybe ween out Ty.

natjjohn

Mark Ingram
James Starks
Corey Coleman
Deandre Hopkins

PPR, .2 points per carry.

Pick 3 and at least one has to be a RB.

Right now going Starks, Coleman, Hopkins.

Am I making a mistake benching Ingram????

Advice please!

id pick ingram, starks and hopkins

assweiler sucks and the QB situation for the Browns isnt good-I wouldn't start Coleman until he has a decent game again

but hopkins might get a couple of bad throws so i'd go with him

UberTag

Mark Ingram
James Starks
Corey Coleman
Deandre Hopkins

PPR, .2 points per carry.

Pick 3 and at least one has to be a RB.

Right now going Starks, Coleman, Hopkins.

Am I making a mistake benching Ingram????

Advice please!
Ingram got 60 combined yards on 18 touches when he played the Panthers in Week 6.
This is a Thursday night game and he's now splitting touches with Hightower.
You tell me.

FYI, I'm starting Ingram tonight. I have no choice with both Atlanta backs on bye and Dion Lewis being kept inactive by Tricky Bill. I seriously wish I didn't have to, though.

Seriously: what a dumpster fire... I have Brees and Thomas starting, and I'm not even positive yet and it's almost halftime...

UberTag

Seriously: what a dumpster fire... I have Brees and Thomas starting, and I'm not even positive yet and it's almost halftime...
The Saints and Packers being effective offenses has been a serious misnomer this season.
Then again, every offense looks like trash on Thursday nights. Even the competent ones.

Corran Horn

Playing against Newton and Olson....so glad they didnt have a good game. Need to win this week to increase my playoff odds.

Someone dropped Cousins Wednesday. Worth a #1 waiver spot burn? I'd be starting Kaepernick this week.

I haven't seen enough of Green Bay this year to know how bad their secondary is.

Someone dropped Cousins Wednesday. Worth a #1 waiver spot burn? I'd be starting Kaepernick this week.

I haven't seen enough of Green Bay this year to know how bad their secondary is.
I'm taking a chance with Cousins in one of my leagues. I have Matty Ice on a bye. Picked up Fleener in another league to fill in for Gates and I'll take the TD. Bonus points for me

Tom Nook

Flex help; non ppr

Diggs vs ARI
or
D Martin vs KC

Leaning towards Martin.

Both are bad matchups but Diggs is on a hot streak.

Thanks

Flex help; non ppr

Diggs vs ARI
or
D Martin vs KC

Leaning towards Martin.

Thanks
According to Yahoo the Cardinals will have Peterson cover Diggs and he has only allowed 2 touchdowns. That doesn't seem promising for Diggs. Martin will be the lead back..I'd go with him.

Corran Horn

Have a problem here.

Should I play Starks or Rawls this week? Sounds like Procise might get most of the carries but I don't know what to do.

I would start Starks until I see what they do with Rawls and then maybe start him next week. No Don Jackson, Ty Montgomery's role shrunk last week and I cant imagine Christine Michael getting too much work yet.

But maybe Im just leading you the wrong way

Flex help; non ppr

Diggs vs ARI
or
D Martin vs KC

Leaning towards Martin.

Thanks

Martin is the safer play. Even against a good KC Defense he is gonna get alot of touches.

I would start Starks until I see what they do with Rawls and then maybe start him next week. No Don Jackson, Ty Montgomery's role shrunk last week and I cant imagine Christine Michael getting too much work yet.

But maybe Im just leading you the wrong way
Well I already can't trust you due to your love of ketchup.

Knox

Trying to decide between Miller and Martin. The Monday night game in Mexico City feels like a trap for both teams. KC isn't a great match up for Martin, but I feel like it could be his welcome back party. Any thoughts?

Matt Stafford vs JAX or Russell Wilson vs PHI, both are home games for SEA and DET.

I know these are both good picks this week, but I feel like this decision is going to win or lose the game for me. The rest of my team is good so I'm just going back and forth on these two. I have Stafford starting right now, but I wonder if Russell would be the better pick as he has been playing really well. Any thoughts?

Tom Nook

Matt Stafford vs JAX or Russell Wilson vs PHI, both are home games for SEA and DET.

I know these are both good picks this week, but I feel like this decision is going to win or lose the game for me. The rest of my team is good so I'm just going back and forth on these two. I have Stafford starting right now, but I wonder if Russell would be the better pick as he has been playing really well. Any thoughts?

I would stay with Stafford. The Jax vs DET game is more of a shootout game while other game is a run game for both teams.

Gurrry

Robert Woods or James Starks?

My fantasy life depends on this one. Playing my long time rival who happens to be #1 in the league.

I need a miracle guys.

I would start Stafford without hesitation. Great matchup and Stafford has been great this year. Wilson has shown he can put up stinkers from time to time. Eagles D isnt great but it has shown flashes. Jacksonville is... well.. Jacksonville.

UberTag

Just lost AJ Green in my big money league. God damn it... I knew it was too good to be true that I'd dodged the injury bullet for so long in that league this season.

I really tried to pull off dealing him before the trade deadline, too. So sad. ;(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Was holding on to first place by a thread and now AJ's dead along with my hopes this year. Got the injury bug bad last year when I lost Charles and Foster. I knew this year was too good to be true.

Jarnet87

i might look into the Bears back up tight end lol. Depending on who it is, Ertz is my other tight end and he cannot be trusted.

wasn't expecting much from eagles defense(playing SEA at home) but think i'm just going to back to streaming

might actually lose to someone who is out of playoff contention and pretty much gave up

Jarnet87

wasn't expecting much from eagles defense(playing SEA at home) but think i'm just going to back to streaming

might actually lose to someone who is out of playoff contention and pretty much gave up

You couldn't get the Steelers or Lions on the Waiver Wire? Both were very low owned % options for this week that ended up being great. I have both the Eagles and Ravens and picked up a third D as there was no way I was playing those two.

Down 8. My Adams vs oak kicker.

Normally i would be pretty confident but I made 50yd FGs 5 pts in my league lol.

Sucks I benched Edelman for Adams but I was mentally slow on gronk being out.

You couldn't get the Steelers or Lions on the Waiver Wire? Both were very low owned % options for this week that ended up being great. I have both the Eagles and Ravens and picked up a third D as there was no way I was playing those two.

lions were owned (12 man league)

steelers weren't but I thought it was kind of a gamble at that point (big ben on the road, although the browns failed harder than that)

oh well

probably will try to pick up the chargers this week

Top Bottom