• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Bread

Banned
Ok. I'll do it!

I am neither a racist nor a Trump supporter! Can't wait to see your friend request pop up bionic :')

SammyB gonna feast.

Lol jk he's gonna get sacked 9 times and go on IR

Giants o-line is trash, Eli gonna get sacked a lot, I expect this to be a repeat of last year's game on National TV again....I suggest you none fans watch Monday Night Raw, gonna be ugly football on Monday..

bionic77

Ok. I'll do it!

I am neither a racist nor a Trump supporter! Can't wait to see your friend request pop up bionic :')
Bread is off limits now guy.

Anyone who attempts to disrespect my friend is going to feel our combined fury.

They made a movie about epic teamups back when America was great.

51-hM%2B7sgfL.jpg

Consider this teamup the sequel!

bionic77

I just realized that Bread did not denounce Brady as was required by the rules.

Bread you have to denounce him or there is no double team!

In fact, if you are trying to break the rules to befriend me this is the movie that will summarize our relationship!

ZZ1B50B25F.jpg

Bread

Banned
Bread is off limits now guy.

Anyone who attempts to disrespect my friend is going to feel our combined fury.

They made a movie about epic teamups back when America was great.

51-hM%2B7sgfL.jpg

Consider this teamup the sequel!
Wow! It's official and there's no backing out now. We're buddies and partners for life!!!!!

bionic77

I seriously cant believe that bread out-lawyer-ed bionic.
I saw that from the start, but I rarely get the chance to reference Double Team and I just can't afford to pass up an opportunity like that. They don't come along very often. To put in terms you can understand, just imagine that MS was selling something with their logo on you (game console, handheld, flaming bag of shit, etc). You could never pass up paying for that just I cannot pass up a chance to reference a 5 star movie.

Bread fooled me like Trump is fooling America. Sometimes you are weak and listen to the darker parts of your heart. I believed in him and now I paid the price...

:(

I saw that from the start, but I rarely get the chance to reference Double Team and I just can't afford to pass up an opportunity like that. They don't come along very often. To put in terms you can understand, just imagine that MS was selling something with their logo on you (game console, handheld, flaming bag of shit, etc). You could never pass up paying for that just I cannot pass up a chance to reference a 5 star movie.

Bread fooled me like Trump is fooling America. Sometimes you are weak and listen to the darker parts of your heart. I believed in him and now I paid the price...

:(

Well if I needed a flaming bag of shit and MS was the only company making a good flaming bag of shit I guess I would have to buy theirs.

Ugh I hate that I'm still debating if I should skip class to watch the game...I mean I know we are going to lose....why can't I stop caring about this shitty team!

Hindl

Ugh I hate that I'm still debating if I should skip class to watch the game...I mean I know we are going to lose....why can't I stop caring about this shitty team!

Can't you just take a computer and have it on in the background? Just flip over to it every so often?

Can't you just take a computer and have it on in the background? Just flip over to it every so often?

No...the wifi in my class is spotty and slow as shit.

Never underestimate Andy Dalton in Prime Time.

I know....and thankfully when we played the browns, the fact that it was the browns means we couldn't lose that game no matter how much we gave it to them but I don't know if we can count on the Dalton sucking it up enough....

I have the same problem.

Stick with it. One day you will get the football equivalent of a giant, juicy ass.

Mmmmmmmmmm

They really did capture the pure essence of a dolphins fan

squicken

Welp, the secondary is all but depleted. Already down Darian Thompson, backup S Mykkele Thompson is on IR, and possibly Eli Apple and DRC are out this week too

oPwzT2B.gif

Vikes are the best team for this to happen against. Don't have to bring a safety down to help with the run and OL can't consistently block long enough for 5 and 7 step drops

Top Bottom