• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Got caught in the pissing rain the other day. Ran across the street to get home, phone fell out of my pocket and I didn't even realize. Laid there in the middle of the intersection in the downpour for 10 minutes.

Long story short I just bought a Oneplus 3.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Omg I know it's Thursday but BigAt pls!

So you're the one that spread racism to the youths....

I'm totally responsible for Donald Trump and all the edgelords.

Matt Ryan has been quietly dominating

Is there a more "ho-hum" thing than the Falcons going like 12-4 this year? Everyone will expect them to go one and done until Ryan gets that monkey off his back.

Hunter S.

Brady fans need to come out and admit that they are not fans of Patriotism, rather; they are fans of totalitarianism and a fan of devious bastards who love Trump.

Hunter S.

Christian McCaffrey seems like the best player from Colorado in a long time. That McCaffrey family is something else athletically. He seems too good to play for his home team... and it is a damn shame.

Hindl

I'm totally responsible for Donald Trump and all the edgelords.

Is there a more "ho-hum" thing than the Falcons going like 12-4 this year? Everyone will expect them to go one and done until Ryan gets that monkey off his back.

Yeah, I think Atlanta being a relatively small market football-wise as a reason he's been going unnoticed and brushed off. I know I certainly wasn't aware he was doing so well until I saw the award. Everyone remembers the 5-0 start last year, so they may be tempering expectations a little bit. If he continues it against the Panthers they'll get more excitement.

I like Matt Ryan. He's a local guy.

Yeah I've always liked him, I do have to give him props though. I thought his arm was done at the beginning of the season and he could pretty much just throw quick slants to Julio and let him take up from there. I completely wrote him off. But he's been doing really well, and all of that while not really targeting Julio at all.

Christian McCaffrey seems like the best player from Colorado in a long time. That McCaffrey family is something else athletically. He seems too good to play for his home team... and it is a damn shame.

I really want him as an Eagle. The way Doug has been using personnel in creative ways makes me dying for such a versatile back. Fournette and Chubb may be better pure runningbacks, but McCaffrey can be everywhere

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Twitter streams only occur with the games that are simulcast on CBS or NBC.

On a side note, this exact same situation will happen with the Dolphins’ Saturday, December 17 game at the New York Jets, which will again be an NFL Network only broadcast, with no Twitter stream.

Twitter wisely chooses to not show the 'Phins.

bionic77

Bionic I've been seeing a surprising number of Trump signs driving around. I don't think this is Floys fault this time, but I have to ask....is this Floys fault?
It's Floyds fault if Trump wins. Just like it was his fault that the Browns missed 5 FGs last week to win a game against the Dolphins (his stink is so ferocious that he then jinxed my Steelers by proxy). He is clearly cursed and anyone associated with him will suffer. Due to this curse and until he is sacrificed to Tebow I and removing all ties with the Browns.

But Floyd is not responsible for evil or racism. That's all on the Pats.

Hunter S.

Emmanuel-Sanders-Smile.jpg

I wish I could make this face.

Hindl

Wonder if Dez and Romo will be back when the Eagles face them.

They should be, especially because they'll be coming off their bye. In fact, Eagles play Cowboys, Vikings, and Giants all off of their bye. It's gonna be a tough stretch of games. The whole rest of the schedule is going to be a nightmare.

I. waiting on 360Emulatiom to replay it, that game will look sick at 1080p or in 4k

Yeah I am so excited to play through it again. I cant believe I sold my copy when I moved to the XB1. Oh well gamestop has it for $10 so I will get it again at some point.

Without playing the game I already know this to be a lie.

For shame Yankee.

Seriously it really is. The story is amazing, the combat with the ring system is fun, for the time the graphics were amazing. It is a FF for the HD age. It isnt like FF12 were the game basically plays for you or any of that weird shit that SE does now. Honestly if you like the old school FF games then check out LO, easily one of the best games to come out last gen.

bionic77

you don't know how to smile?
It's hard to smile these days with the world you and your team have created.

We are 4 months away from the Pats winning a SB and putting Donald Trump in the White House.

Running Man is basically going to come true.

Bread

Banned

We are 4 months away from the Pats winning a SB and putting Donald Trump in the White House.

If the Pats win the super bowl i will celebrate

Pepiope

Wentz is going to defy all odds and kill evil this year. No worries.

Hello friends.

Bionic I've been seeing a surprising number of Trump signs driving around. I don't think this is Floys fault this time, but I have to ask....is this Floys fault?
Maybe it's your fault?

Thankfully no one is friends with Floyd so there is no chance of any friendships ending.
Sorry Draxal.. But AT is the reason why I'm happy Rutgers sucks. He doesn't deserve it.

Floyd's my buddy. I think?
You my dog dawg.

Isn't Floyd a substitute teacher? That is the perfect occupation for him lol
I'm not anymore.. Now I am a part time TA.. And work a retail job while going to school online. Speaking of, I work at tonight after school lets out.. Gonna be a long day.

At Least I don't work tomorrow.

That's the most Browns fan occupation ever

I'm saying this as someone that was one for two years in college
Disrespectful Wienke.. I'm trying to help the future of America.

It's Floyds fault if Trump wins. Just like it was his fault that the Browns missed 5 FGs last week to win a game against the Dolphins (his stink is so ferocious that he then jinxed my Steelers by proxy). He is clearly cursed and anyone associated with him will suffer. Due to this curse and until he is sacrificed to Tebow I and removing all ties with the Browns.

But Floyd is not responsible for evil or racism. That's all on the Pats.
1) if I'm cursed.. Why is Ohio State still doing well? Hmm? My love for them hasn't cursed them.

2) thank you for not blaming me for racism.

Striker

Welp, the secondary is all but depleted. Already down Darian Thompson, backup S Mykkele Thompson is on IR, and possibly Eli Apple and DRC are out this week too

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 14s14 seconds ago
Nat Berhe was placed in concussion protocol yesterday when he arrived back at facility with headache + not feeling well, per #Giants
oPwzT2B.gif

bionic77

sadly people have their minds made up and aren't willing to listen to reason. like with spygate, aaron hernandez, and tom brady's balls, the general public is wrong.
Only Trump supporters, morons and Ninja believe in those things.

Come to the light bread. Don't give in to the dark side. Give up the Pats and racism and embrace another team. We have a spot saved for you.

Bread

Banned
So what you are saying is that people are only right 75% of the time. Got it!
people are wrong 100% of the time unless they are on my side

People say I laugh more than anyone they know.
is this you
Only Trump supporters, morons and Ninja believe in those things.

Come to the light bread. Don't give in to the dark side. Give up the Pats and racism and embrace another team. We have a spot saved for you.
i'm a charger

Top Bottom