• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Turned it off. I can't.

queen-elizabeth-double-middle-finger.gif

Fantomex

I'm saying though...but he's got so many excuses. If Tannehill was a black QB he would have been on the practice squad 3 years ago. He never comes through, it's always against soft coverages or prevent defenses.

I'm sorry, Fins-Age.
Thanks.

You know, it's actually kind of incredible how this team has chipped away at my loyalty over the past 15+ years. I've been a fan as long as I can remember but you can only take so much before you just have to remove your emotional attachment for your own sanity. Last year's TNF game against the Pats was soul crushing and really destroyed me and this feels like an extension of that game. There is just nothing to love about this god forsaken franchise, it's a complete embarrassment and laughingstock to all of its fans and the league.

I'm done making suggestions like "fire the head coach", "draft a QB", or "get a new general manager." Because at some point you've seen all of those enough times, and you've seen the cycle enough times, that you just know how this shit ends. I am not excited at the thought of blowing it up and starting over because that's all I've ever known, and it has never turned out even a bit better than before.

Not saying I'm no longer a fan but I just turned off a Dolphins game before it was over. I used to be incapable of doing that. Hope you're happy, Dolphins.

Fantomex

Thanks.

You know, it's actually kind of incredible how this team has chipped away at my loyalty over the past 15+ years. I've been a fan as long as I can remember but you can only take so much before you just have to remove your emotional attachment for your own sanity. Last year's TNF game against the Pats was soul crushing and really destroyed me and this feels like an extension of that game. There is just nothing to love about this god forsaken franchise, it's a complete embarrassment and laughingstock to all of its fans and the league.

I'm done making suggestions like "fire the head coach", "draft a QB", or "get a new general manager." Because at some point you've seen all of those enough times, and you've seen the cycle enough times, that you just know how this shit ends. I am not excited at the thought of blowing it up and starting over because that's all I've ever known, and it has never turned out even a bit better than before.

Not saying I'm no longer a fan but I just turned off a Dolphins game before it was over. I used to be incapable of doing that. Hope you're happy, Dolphins.

Sorry Red. You're a good dude.

Thanks.

I've prepared all off-season, I knew how terrible this team was going to be, we have no talent I'm not surprised in the slightest. This was a rebuild plane and simple, there was nothing about this team that said "Winning season, Quick turn around, or playoffs" I never understood those that thought that.

Are you skipping class for this shit?

No, I'm in class, I manged to find a seat with a good wifi signal lol....although considering how much attention I've paid...I might as well taken it off.

Glad for the win, but damn this team needs work. Red zone offense needs to be shaped up asap. Defense at least finally got some sacks in. Hopefully this little mini-bye will hopefully be enough for Eifert to get back.

I've prepared all off-season, I knew how terrible this team was going to be, we have no talent I'm not surprised in the slightest. This was a rebuild plane and simple, there was nothing about this team that said "Winning season, Quick turn around, or playoffs" I never understood those that thought that.
It's not even about that anymore. I accept losing but when you're walking around all game. No one has fire, no one has hustle. There has not been a single moment this season where at least half the team just seems like they just want to fucking go home.

Dude the fucking Browns play with 10 times the heart and passion of this team. Ryan Tannehill is a fraud who only cares about looking and acting the part enough to keep his job. He doesn't give a shit about winning, nothing he has ever done suggests that, and he has consistently failed over and over and over when the team needed him. The same can be said for every other element of the team minus a handful of players over the years who couldn't keep the team afloat themselves.

Rebuild? Bringing in Mario Williams is part of a rebuild? Trading for fucking Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell is a rebuild? This is Mike Tannenbaum we're talking about, dude isn't in the business of rebuilding OR building successful rosters. This team is a dumpster fire with no future, same as it has been since Marino left.

I appreciate that you're still holding on and I don't mean to take this out on you but we've got to stop making excuses for this team. This organization is fundamentally broken and will be for at least as long as Stephen Ross is owner, and knowing our luck a lot longer.

Just go become a Cowboys fan, I wouldn't even blame you at this point.

The problem as the Rams, Eagles and others figured, is that there is no one next year. You can pull for that Ole Miss kid but he's a reach. Deshaun Watson is showing regression. It's slim pickings for QBS this year and next.
Kizer and Kaaya are the only other ones..

Everyone might start tanking for Lamar Jackson the next year.. Goddamn Bobby Petrino doesn't deserve him..

Top Bottom