• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ctl_SIAWAAEkys5.jpg

effzee

See that's just it. I feel Pederson should be the one receiving the credit. He's really put his QB in a position to win.

Conversely, I also feel like this makes Chip Kelly look like shit. Chip Kelly couldn't win with this team and a QB more accomplished than Wentz (even if only barely more accomplished). Roseman jettisons Chip's guys and the team starts 3-0 with a rookie QB and Head Coach?

LOL this makes no sense. When Chip took over and won 10 games right away, people said it was Reid's team to discredit him. He has 1 bad season, Pederson wins 3 games, and now Chip is shit cause he had a bad season.

Chip had two seasons where he went 10-6 with Vick, Foles, and Sanchez. I'll never get the hate he gets. He made moves which didn't work but then again it was just one season.

We will never how he would have build the team moving forward but crowning Pederson, Wentz, and even Howie is a little premature. I love what I'm seeing but that doesn't mean what they did to Chip wasn't shady as hell.

Spinluck

I'm about to watch the first episode of Luke Cage and eat some delicious spaghetti and garlic rolls that I made.

I will be sure to drop my review here when done. It will be a good review, nothing like that Breadstream garbage that kids and gatas watch these days.

I'm about to watch the first episode of Luke Cage and eat some delicious spaghetti and garlic rolls that I made.

I will be sure to drop my review here when done. It will be a good review, nothing like that Breadstream garbage that kids and gatas watch these days.
Why would you review spaghetti and garlic rolls

Bread

Banned
Getting microsofts 2 AAA exclusives for $50 combined 🙌🙋🏻*♂️🙋🏿*♂️🙋🏾*♂️🙋🏽*♂️🙋🏽*♂️🙋🏼*♂️🙋🏻*♂️

LOL this makes no sense. When Chip took over and won 10 games right away, people said it was Reid's team to discredit him. He has 1 bad season, Pederson wins 3 games, and now Chip is shit cause he had a bad season.

Chip had two seasons where he went 10-6 with Vick, Foles, and Sanchez. I'll never get the hate he gets. He made moves which didn't work but then again it was just one season.

We will never how he would have build the team moving forward but crowning Pederson, Wentz, and even Howie is a little premature. I love what I'm seeing but that doesn't mean what they did to Chip wasn't shady as hell.
Chip has been taking plenty of heat from all but sycophants and ball washers.

Chip was hyped to the stratosphere as a revolutionary coach that was gonna break the NFL with his innovative systems and fast break offense. Chip won a power struggle to get the powers he had, then couldn't win with them. There's a reason he's seen as a joke.

I'm not crowning anyone, but knowing what you have and working through that is a great coaching quality, one that Chip Kelly had never proven he understood. Players have been constantly undermining him since he came in the league. Never heard any coach get as much shade as he has in such a short time. If there's one thing i know for sure. When there's that much smoke there is always fire.

Bread

Banned
When dem emojis are lit family
🙀🙀👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👄🗣

When dem emojis are lit family
🙀🙀👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👄🗣
Hmmmm your use of "family" instead of "fam" has me alittle suspicious of your status in life! 🤔🤔🤔🤔👀🕵🏿

jbug617

Banned
Getting microsofts 2 AAA exclusives for $50 combined 🙌🙋🏻*♂️🙋🏿*♂️🙋🏾*♂️🙋🏽*♂️🙋🏽*♂️🙋🏼*♂️🙋🏻*♂️

Got FH3 and Gears 4 for around $45 combined. We winning out here

Bread

Banned
Pls change Floy's GAF membership to "Banned" xia
🙆🏻*♂️🙆🏿🙆🏻*♂️🙆🏿*♂️🙆🏽*♂️🙆🏿🙆🏽*♂️🙆🏽*♂️🙆🏿🙆🏽*♂️🙆🏿🙆🏿🙆🏽*♂️

effzee

Chip has been taking plenty of heat from all but sycophants and ball washers.

Chip was hyped to the stratosphere as a revolutionary coach that was gonna break the NFL with his innovative systems and fast break offense. Chip won a power struggle to get the powers he had, then couldn't win with them. There's a reason he's seen as a joke.

I'm not crowning anyone, but knowing what you have and working through that is a great coaching quality, one that Chip Kelly had never proven he understood. Players have been constantly undermining him since he came in the league. Never heard any coach get as much shade as he has in such a short time. If there's one thing i know for sure. When there's that much smoke there is always fire.

Yeah no.

Was there resistance? Yeah but you get that when you are implementing a new style not used by any other coach but all the players chirping was only those disgruntled guys who were upset that they were let go. They wanted to stay.

The same thing you are crediting Pederson with, using his players correctly, Chip did when he took over a team Reid won 3 games with and Chip switched from a pass heavy team to a running offense.

That revolution crap was all media driven but Chip got the most out of shit QBs and piss poor drafts Reid and Howie had overseen years prior.

And yes he did win a power struggle but he was even given only 1 season and more than anything he was fired not for losing but cause he wouldn't play nice with Howie or change the team's practice schedule for the owner's Xmas party.

You think any coach gets fired after going 10-6 his first 2 seasons and then gets FULL power and then is fired because he doesn't make the playoffs the first season?

Yeah no.

Was there resistance? Yeah but you get that when you are implementing a new style not used by any other coach but all the players chirping was only those disgruntled guys who were upset that they were let go. They wanted to stay.

The same thing you are crediting Pederson with, using his players correctly, Chip did when he took over a team Reid won 3 games with and Chip switched from a pass heavy team to a running offense.

That revolution crap was all media driven but Chip got the most out of shit QBs and piss poor drafts Reid and Howie had overseen years prior.

And yes he did win a power struggle but he was even given only 1 season and more than anything he was fired not for losing but cause he wouldn't play nice with Howie or change the team's practice schedule for the owner's Xmas party.

You think any coach gets fired after going 10-6 his first 2 seasons and then gets FULL power and then is fired because he doesn't make the playoffs the first season?
Enlighten me to why Kelly WAS fired.

Top Bottom