• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Spinluck

lmao, ask spin how his Oline is doing with Philbin in charge.

They have improved but they still aren't good. Some of those guys are young and need to gel together.

Luck has already been hit 42 things on 98 dropbacks. Denver's D might scew the numbers a bit because those guys are ridiculous.

Did the Colts even draft an olineman high the last two years?

We took a Center in round 1 of the draft this year.

Mewhort from a few years ago was a 2nd rounder.

gutshot

Philly twitter is embarrassing itself,

Cian seems to be purposefully trolling Eagles fans though with his continued need to downplay Wentz's accomplishments for some reason. I guess he didn't think highly of him pre-draft or something? And now is trying to save face? I don't know because I don't follow him but that sounds like what people are accusing him of.

MechDX

Wentz is the kind of guy who leaves Wisconsin and builds a McMansion in Kentucky.

LmkeVqQ.gif

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 1m1 minute ago
#Bills placed WR Sammy Watkins on IR.

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 7m7 minutes ago Natick, MA
Source: the Bills claimed WR Justin Hunter off of waivers.

greepoman

My sis is in Philly and she made the comment about how tough their schedule is...so looking at it:

Oct 9 @DET 1:00-FOX
Oct 16 @WSH 1:00-FOX
Oct 23 MIN 1:00-FOX
Oct 30 @DAL 8:30-NBC
Nov 6 @NYG 1:00-FOX
Nov 13 ATL 1:00-FOX
Nov 20 @SEA 4:25-CBS
Nov 28 GB 8:30-ESPN
Dec 4 @CIN 1:00-FOX
Dec 11 WSH 1:00-FOX
Dec 18 @BAL 1:00-FOX
Dec 22 NYG 8:25-NBC
Jan 1 DAL 1:00-FOX

Damn that is kind of rough...4 out of the next 5 away games with the home game being Minnesota and 3 divisonal. Then a 3 week stretch of SEA/GB/CIN. My sis's friends seem to think they are going 11-12 wins now but that seems crazy right?

MechDX

Oct 23 MIN 1:00-FOX
Oct 30 @DAL 8:30-NBC
Nov 6 @NYG 1:00-FOX
Nov 13 ATL 1:00-FOX
Nov 20 @SEA 4:25-CBS
Nov 28 GB 8:30-ESPN
Dec 4 @CIN 1:00-FOX

These 7 games will tell everyone a LOT about Wentz. Could be REALLY brutal

Will O'Brien call the right plays to sink the Titans? Doesn't matter. The turnovers will cost the Titans as always. Malarkey will destroy all hope

Cian seems to be purposefully trolling Eagles fans though with his continued need to downplay Wentz's accomplishments for some reason. I guess he didn't think highly of him pre-draft or something? And now is trying to save face? I don't know because I don't follow him but that sounds like what people are accusing him of.

Not from what I've seen

@Cianaf 8h8 hours ago
Cian Fahey Retweeted Kyle
I didn't say that about the Bears. I thought Wentz was good against the Bears.

@Cianaf Sep 29
Cian Fahey Retweeted Eagles 3-0
In Week 3 yes. In Weeks 1 and 2 there wasn't much difference between the two.

@iluvdaeagles12
@Cianaf it seems like you've been much more impressed with Dak Prescott the Carson Wentz

I think it started with this:

#Eagles Film: Wentz left a TD on field on 3rd-8 checkdown to end third drive. Post-corner route combo up top was opening late vs. Cover 2.

His reply
@Cianaf Sep 28
Cian Fahey Retweeted Andy Benoit
He's been very conservative in decision making.

It kinda just snow balls from there

Damn you Chris!!!

jmdajr

Keeping Sammy Watkins on my bench paid off. Who needs T. Pryor anyway.

:(

edit: WENTZ! J.J. Watt no longer my hero.

Bread

Banned
Breadstream is up to 4 subscribers!
good news everyone! amazon prime is letting everyone subscribe to people on twitch so yuo should all try subscribing to me and we can see if i get paid from that. that would be so funny lmao
Ashamed that he didn't do it sooner?

Hey what are you playing this weekend?
i'll be on rocket league tonight but bae is coming down for the weekend so i won't be on much

Top Bottom