• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

You of all people should pay more attention to how detrimental a coach that rubs people the wrong way can be.

chip standing behind kapernicus and #BLM will obviously be a hit in the lockerroom that is predominatly black. beyond standing behind his players, ultimately only winning will keep chip here long, and that is on the players. chips system is not the problem. as i said earlier in the week, watching the all-22 breakdown of various plays at webzone made me sick as far as how many plays gabbert missed. players are open. chip isn't even running the same offense he ran in philly, it's much slower here, probably because of the trash players he has

chip standing behind kapernicus and #BLM will obviously be a hit in the lockerroom that is predominatly black. beyond standing behind his players, ultimately only winning will keep chip here long, and that is on the players. chips system is not the problem. as i said earlier in the week, watching the all-22 breakdown of various plays at webzone made me sick as far as how many plays gabbert missed. players are open. chip isn't even running the same offense he ran in philly, it's much slower here, probably because of the trash players he has

Seems to me like he knows he's on thin ice. Getting into a spat with his new players less than a year after being run out of Philly for being a prick probably isn't a good look either.

what spat is he getting into?

I think the reason Chip didn't oppose Kaepernick was because of the former's history and reputation. Everything I know from the Chipper's Philly tenure says he would have shut that down in seconds if he knew he had enough power to. Unfortunately for Chip his stock is at an all time low - he flames out in San Fran and that's it for him in the NFL.

Yeah, Baalke being the only one in the front office to not publicly support Kaep's protest makes me think someone is gone soon, and it isn't Chip or Kaep. Which is what Chip wants and I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's an intentional public move on his part.

In a league of retreads, even they're smart enough to avoid at all costs people fired in multiple places in a few short years, and 2 Decembers of Chip being canned would basically kill his career.

I think the reason Chip didn't oppose Kaepernick was because of the former's history and reputation. Everything I know from the Chipper's Philly tenure says he would have shut that down in seconds if he knew he had enough power to. Unfortunately for Chip his stock is at an all time low - he flames out in San Fran and that's it for him in the NFL.

he went WAY beyond what he needed to do. in your scenario, chip literally can't win. he supports his players he's a phony. he doesn't support his players he's an asshole.

Yeah, Baalke being the only one in the front office to not publicly support Kaep's protest makes me think someone is gone soon, and it isn't Chip or Kaep. Which is what Chip wants and I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's an intentional public move on his part.

In a league of retreads, even they're smart enough to avoid at all costs people fired in multiple places in a few short years, and 2 Decembers of Chip being canned would basically kill his career.

everyone wants baalke gone. that will be the only silver lining in a potential bad year

Chip is a really good coach it sucks that the weasel Howie stabbed him in the back here and then he was forced to go to a team that balkee has already run into the ground. I just hope the 9ers give him a fair chance and he can find a good qb.

he went WAY beyond what he needed to do. in your scenario, chip literally can't win. he supports his players he's a phony. he doesn't support his players he's an asshole.

And? That's his fault. He got a reputation for being hated by players, which played a part in him getting fired at his last job. He'd have to be a moron To go to San Fran and start shit with Kaepernick,

BigAT

Good morning friends..

We are all buckeye fans today.

xgSs24t.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Floy I'm pretty sure you're a bigger college fan than an NFL fan.

Glad I'm at work so I can miss all this garbage college action.

Amateur football is kinda tedious for me to watch. So many mistakes and break downs of defenses gets attributed to the opposing offense. I also hate how everyone has to generally gang tackle everyone because players on defense haven't necessarily developed the strength to 1v1 as consistently.

The offenses are also 100% more tied to the coaches.

You're 38.5 favorites!
You should always strive to do better than you're expected to

You deserve the coming shit storm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch :)

Floy I'm pretty sure you're a bigger college fan than an NFL fan.

Amateur football is kinda tedious for me to watch. So many mistakes and break downs of defenses gets attributed to the opposing offense. I also hate how everyone has to generally gang tackle everyone because players on defense haven't necessarily developed the strength to 1v1 as consistently.

The offenses are also 100% more tied to the coaches.
In my defense.. Can you really blame me with my NFL team?

Also my earliest memories of being a football fan go back to the 2002 national championship game and staying up and watching the game with my father the entire time at 8 years old. It was fun.

Damn floy get off my lawn

Also BG will be along shortly to move you further down the list
In comparison, some of my earliest memories with the Browns were watching us choke a game with the Saints, the Couch/Holcomb QB "Controversy", and the Renegade game with Pittsburgh in the playoffs..

This was all before my father gave up on the Browns and the NFL.

Also BG has me below Art in terms of Browns fandom at this rate.. He can't hurt me anymore.

And? That's his fault. He got a reputation for being hated by players, which played a part in him getting fired at his last job. He'd have to be a moron To go to San Fran and start shit with Kaepernick,

Again I say: he could've given some half hearted, empty "uhh yeah I support him..." But he didnt. He didn't have to say what he said

Uzumaki Goku

Sucks that the Eagles are off this week. With such a hot streak, I'd like to keep it going.

....I'm almost betting that the Browns beat the Redskins this week.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can't decide who this year's 6-0 start and heartbreaking 9-7 finish team will be between Philly and Minnesota.

I don't see New England, Baltimore, or Denver being that team.

bionic77

Can't decide who this year's 6-0 start and heartbreaking 9-7 finish team will be between Philly and Minnesota.

Baltimore ain't that good.

Denver is 2 injuries on defense from being garbage (this is true of most teams).

Fuck the Pats.

Pepiope

Philly if anything. Minnesota's defense is legit. Don't know if ours is yet

Hindl

Eagles don't have a lot of depth, I think that'll be the killer

Uzumaki Goku

I see the Eagles going 10-6, so they'd only have to go 7-6 the rest of the season. Very feasible.

Top Bottom