• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

rando14

Hmmm I am watching this Lucas "Luke" Cage on Internetflix...

There are some female on that show... make me feel some way!! *takes off his shirt

JABEE

ncyTX4o.jpg

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...wentz-street-on-the-map/#.V-8R95BvMXw.twitter

squicken

Enlighten me to why Kelly WAS fired.

I really think the main reason is that Chip was an asshole. Lurie was willing to tolerate as long as they were winning, but once they weren't, Chip was done.

As for why they didn't win, his system got exposed. He never replaced DJAX and Maclin and his OL was bad/injured last year. Defense got worn down being on the field too much

Riley Cooper lead all WRs in snaps. Both guards have essentially been replaced, Peters missed a third of the snaps last year and Lane Johnson (soon to be suspended) played the year on a torn MCL. His first season the offensive line played all 16 games w/o a missed start

Bread

Banned
yankee go on the xbox website and see gears 4. if it says preorder then the key was a dupe, if it still says you own it then you're good.

I really think the main reason is that Chip was an asshole. Lurie was willing to tolerate as long as they were winning, but once they weren't, Chip was done.

As for why they didn't win, his system got exposed. He never replaced DJAX and Maclin and his OL was bad/injured last year. Defense got worn down being on the field too much

Riley Cooper lead all WRs in snaps. Both guards have essentially been replaced, Peters missed a third of the snaps last year and Lane Johnson (soon to be suspended) played the year on a torn MCL. His first season the offensive line played all 16 games w/o a missed start

So basically what I said. You don't get fired in 3 seasons and do nothing wrong. Even the younger Harbaugh got more leeway than that.

Pepiope

so...

system works with a talented roster

doesn't work so well with junk players

sounds about right for most of the offensive systems out there
The issue was he willingly gave up his talented players. I was willing to see what his ideal team would look like, and while he didn't get enough time here to do that, his last year was so bad... Everything was his way, he wouldn't deal with any egos, and he wouldn't even allow a top 10 QB to audible.

At least he won't be able to give away any talented players in San Fran. So they have that going for them.

Top Bottom