• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Uzumaki Goku

Right now, the Eagles remind me of the team from 2000. A fast start with a young quarterback proving his value. Even if the Eagles make it to the playoffs and lose the opening round, I'll be satisfied with the season.

squicken

Can't decide who this year's 6-0 start and heartbreaking 9-7 finish team will be between Philly and Minnesota.

I don't see New England, Baltimore, or Denver being that team.

Minnesota's schedule gets much easier after the Eagles game. I think BAL is bad and their schedule is brutal at the end of the year

Man I am legitimately crushed about the Gears 4 news. Sucks so much that the little people get screwed over in a situation like this. I understand why amazon is revoking the licenses but man does it sting.

BigAT

The Giants are working out safeties who might have to play on Monday. Seems like lots of teams this year are short on DBs

They only have two healthy safeties on the roster right now and one of them was only elevated from the practice squad a week ago. They were working out Donte Whitner this weekend, so things are quite desperate.

Also they'll probably be down two CBs against Minnesota. We fucked.

Fox318

Thanks to FMT in getting ads for mini mouse dresses for young girls.

I may be a little too big for them and pibk doesn't really match my eye color.

Fox318

You deserve to be a Jets fan forever with posts like that.

I hope you live to be 200...
Gotta say I was impressed with that defense.

Not letting the young gun with the chucks who thinks he's Kareem try to set up that pick.
vlVwRdx.jpg

bionic77

Gotta say I was impressed with that defense.

Not letting the young gun with the chucks who thinks he's Kareem try to set up that pick.
vlVwRdx.jpg
The likelihood of me wearing a full on Jordan outfit is exactly the same as the Jets winning the Super Bowl this year.

Just because you are miserable don't try to make the rest of us like you!

Fox318

I'll say one thing.

I'm like the worst basketball player ever. Most pickup games I'm so bad it isn't even funny.

I can golf, play baseball, wrestle, and in ok as a WR in pickup games but my god unless it's a free throw contest or horse I'm so bad at basketball.

bionic77

I'll say one thing.

I'm like the worst basketball player ever. Most pickup games I'm so bad it isn't even funny.

I can golf, play baseball, wrestle, and in ok as a WR in pickup games but my god unless it's a free throw contest or horse I'm so bad at basketball.
Basketball is the true test of a man.

It requires skill, athlecism and intelligence. The only sport that requires all 3. Golf is all skill. Baseball is mostly about how much beer you can drink without dying. Wrestling is not something normal people do after the age of 17. Football is 99% athleticism. You need it all to play basketball.

Fox318

It requires skill, athlecism and intelligence. The only sport that requires all 3. Golf is all skill. Baseball is mostly about how much beer you can drink without dying. Wrestling is not something normal people do after the age of 17. Football is 99% athleticism. You need it all to play basketball.

See the thing with wrestling or any type of grappling is you would be amazed as to how mental it is. Very rarely will somebody win because they overpowered somebody. It's more like physical chess in that you are trying to set up attacks and defend against them all at the same time.

Baseball is as much an art as it is a mechnical game and Golf is such a mentally taxing game.

BigAT

My favorite thing in middle school and high school was when football players would play in pickup games. You could tell from the first time they dribbled the ball in that awkward fashion that they were fucked. It was always real satisfying to watch them struggle badly despite being so athletic otherwise.

Tom Penny

I need to learn how to play golf. There are way too many networking opportunities to ignore it...

This was my first year out. I quit previously because I sucked so bad. Going Monday. Shit is hard as fuck but like crack rock. I'm pretty much addicted already. I figure I will need an old guy hobby eventually. It's crazy seeing olds strike the ball so damn good.

Pepiope

I'd say baseball requires the most skill. If you get a hit 30 percent of the time in the MLB, you're a hall of famer.

thank my daughter!

p.s.

i'm excited for the fightin' jimmy harbs' to destroy wisconsin today!

Here's my very realistic expectation of the next 8 months or so:

1) Jimmy Harbs wins CFB Championship, becomes annoyed at how easy it was and wants to go back to NFL
2) Cowboys don't win Superbowl
3) Stephen moves Jerry Jones to retirement home
4) Garrett fired
5) Jimmy harbs becomes Cowboys new HC
6) Prosperity

rando14

This was my first year out. I quit previously because I sucked so bad. Going Monday. Shit is hard as fuck but like crack rock. I'm pretty much addicted already. I figure I will need an old guy hobby eventually. It's crazy seeing olds strike the ball so damn good.

Yeah a ton of docs play golf so I gotta get my act together. But I don't know the first thing about golf. How did you start out? Should I just go to a golf store and buy a set of clubs...?

Lol no ones bouta network with your basic ass.

Ouch dude :(

Top Bottom